𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐱 𝐔𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 | ❄️

.・゜"You have a place in my heart no one could ever have." ゜・ .

.

.

.

.

Canada sighed as he walked back home in the freezing weather. The only source of light that was really helping him get through the streets and to his apartment was the moon and the lampposts. He had forgotten his phone at the apartment since he was in a rush this morning, so Ukraine wasn't aware that he would be getting home late.

Canadas lips quivered as he slowly entered the apartment building and made his way up to the 3rd floor by the elevator. The building was warm and quiet like it usually was, it was calming to him. It was calming to everybody else that lived here.

Canada exited the elevator and walked over to his door, pulling out his keys and searching through them. Once he found the one he had been looking for he would push the key into the door knob and unlock it, walking into the room. He would lock the door behind him as he look over his boots, sweater, and ushanka; tossing the clothes into the basket then putting his boots on the shoe rack.

But something had stole his attention, Ukraine wasn't anywhere in his sight. Canada was used to walking through the door to see that Ukraine had been waiting for him on the couch, but that wasn't the case. Canada didn't see him anywhere.

"Ukraine?"

Canada called out for his boyfriend's name, but he received no answer; so of course he started to panic. He could feel his heart beating a bit faster, signaling to him that he was feeling nauseous.

Canada checked the laundry room, the pantry, basically every room except for the bedroom, which was his last choice. Canada slowly walked over to the bedroom and placed his hand on the door handle quietly, twisting it and pushing forwards..

Well, Ukraine was home. On the bed... pretending to ride a pillow. Ukraine had no pants or boxers on, so he was completely nude down there.

Canada's body tensed up as his eyes would widen too, that was his pillow. Canada knew that Ukraine was hyper-sexual and loved such lewd actions, but he never expected Ukraine to do this. Well, Ukraine probably had done this before but this the first time Canada ever seen this.

It didn't take long for Ukraine to see something in the corner of his eye, so Ukraine turned his head to the left to see his boyfriend staring at right him. Ukraine's body froze and his focus on the tv was entirely gone. This was embarrassing for the both of the country-humans. Canada regretted even coming home to see this, and Ukraine was regretting using this one pillow.

"C... Canada?"

Ukraine muttered, his body trembling as he spoke. Canada slowly shut the door, his eyes scanning over Ukraine's curvy body. It made horny just by staring at Ukraine's hips and average waist, especially Ukraines ass. If every country-human was to vote for the country with the biggest ass, then Ukraine would have won an award. Hell, even the states in the US knew it, one of them even tried slapping it but failed since it was at a meeting.

"Baby, why didn't you call me?"

Canada was standing beside the bed, and as he spoke to Ukraine he'd be removing his clothes at the same time. Canada had a nice, lean body, which was exactly Ukraine's favorite type of body. Ukraine slowly crawled off of Canadas pillow and got ready to touch Canada's torso, but he failed to as the Canadian had pinned Ukraine down on the soft bed.

"If you feel uncomfortable, Ukraine, just tell me to stop."

And as soon as he finishing saying that, he wrapped his arms around Ukraine's waist. He would breathe against Ukraines nipple, which immediately made Ukraine's body flinch, but in a good way. Canada would drag his tongue along Ukraine's bud before teasing it in some other way.

"Nada, N- Nada!~"

Ukraine would roll his hips as Canada sucked on him, he could feel his cock twitching, but he could also feel Canada's 11 inch poking him in between his thighs, but he didn't complain.

Canada would eventually unlatch himself off of Ukraine's nipple, deciding to give more attention to Ukraines wishes. Canada would lay down on his back, which immediately told Ukraine what his boyfriend was desiring.

"Ride me," Canada grinned as he spoke.

Ukraine would crawl on top of Canada, pumping the Canadians cock for a moment till Canada handed him the lube. Ukraine would pour a little onto his fingers and traced over his hole before putting a little onto Canadas rock hard dick. Neither of the two was used to having raw sex so they always used lube, unless one of them were only wanting a blowjob or handjob, which was common. They'd do it when the other was stressed or just wanted it.

Ukraine slowly sat down on Canada's friend, gasping as he managed to fit it all inside of his hole. Canada was staring up at Ukraine with a smirk on his face. His hands would slide up from Ukraine's thighs to his hips, giving that part of Ukraines smooth body a firm squeeze.

"You're not tight like how you usually are... have you been fingering yourself?"

Canada spoke with a calm voice.

"Wh- UghH!"

Canada had lifted Ukraine up by his hips and slammed him back down, completely cutting Ukraine off when he was about to say something.

Ukraine was drooling, a blush was spread out on his entire face as he began to repeatedly bounce on top of Canada's dick. Ukraine placed his hand on Canadas stomach, tracing over Canada's abs that he admired constantly.

"F-fuckk! Canadaa..."

Ukraine could feel the last bit of tightness he one had in him completely fading away, he loved that feeling... but the feeling that they both shared the love of, was cumming.

"Ukraine, I'm close..."

Canada grunted as his cock twitched inside of Ukraine's ass as Ukraine kept on giving his dick attention, it was so unbearable, but in a good way. He wanted this type of attention.

"Mmh, Nadaa..~"

Ukraine let out one last moan as he felt a liquid dripping out of his hole, it was Canadas semen. Ukraine blushed a bit as Canadas placed his hand on Ukraines member, stroking it till the Ukrainian finally came moments later.

"...N...Nada? Could you make me dinner?"

Canada started up at the European before giggling, nodding his head. Canada lifted Ukraine off of him and kissed his cheek.

.・゜ "Go take a shower while I make you food, darling." .・。

.

.

.

.

Word count: 1120

There's most likely stuff in this chapter that needs to be fixed, tell me if there's any so I can correct them.