💔+☁️ Listener Jimmy - Emp 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Type- Angst, Fluff, Little comfort

Extra: Based around Empires 2.

Idea by: EXOTICARI10

Warnings: Swear words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person Pov

Jimmy was sat down in his tunnel, laying down on the side of the unfinished tracks.

Slow and steady breaths, his chest raising up and down slowly.

Jimmy Closed his eyes, little did he know their might be someone watching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott's Pov

Scott looked through his chest, He sighed in annoyance.

He had ran out of gunpowder once again, He didn't even have enough rockets left to get to Jimmy's Town!

Scott stumbled over to the portal slowly, it was almost night and he was exhausted.

Luckily everyone had all their nether portals all up in the nether roof for other easily transport.

Scott stepped through his portal, the swirling made him a little dizzy making him even more tried.

Oh great.

He followed where Jimmy's portal was and suffered through more dizziness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimmy's Pov

'Im to wake to go sleep... Ah, great! My wings ache to now.'

He spoke to himself in his head, Standing up and stretching his pretty Yellow feathered wings out.

He looked around, thinking if it was a good idea to shift into his listener form...

It wouldn't hurt to just... You know... He already checked to make it so if his a listener the server can't detect him with twh help of Grian and Martyn.

He transformed into his listener form, A green glowing alike halo floating around his neck, 2 small white wings and 2 other Canary yellow wings.

How many wings did he need??

Traditional listener clothes and his skin a bit of a green tint added on,

He heard a small twig snap, he froze.

Fu#k.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person Pov

Scott walked around tumble town, he was in the Andy's room part, he searched everywhere in there,

Scott checked the player list and it did infact say Jimmy was still online-...

Wait... Scott looked at Jimmy's player icon.

He could of sworn Jimmys icon just glitches out for a second!

He decided to shrug it off, he went to head through the tunnel to search on the other side but he paused...

Jimmy...? How was he tall again? How was he- how- 2 extra wings...?? Green tinted,

And a strange logo that rung a bell but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

he hid in one of the dead bushes, surprising quite hidden.

Wait... L-... L, it started with L! They like to hear things... Wait...

Listener...? Aren't listeners kinda like Watchers in a way??

Jimmy was a listener? Scott couldn't deny but seeing Jimmy a little taller than him now was annoying.

While in Scott was in his own thoughts, he accidentally stepped on one of the twigs that at fallen off if the Dead bush, he paused, slowly looking up at Jimmy who had definitely heard him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person Pov

Jimmy turned and look at Scott, His eyes fully black but 2 small Light glowing green pupils.

"i-i can explain-"

Jimmy spat out quickly, his Elf ear twitched a little.

Scott was just speachless, but just stared at him...

He didn't look mad or scared or anything just... Scott.

"If your a listener Atlest you could've been the same height as me."

Scott grumbled in a playful tone, a bit of a smirk of warmth at the same time.

Jimmy was taken back by this, honestly the exact opposite of what he thought Scott's reaction would be.

"Y-you don't care-? W-well, not that I wanted you to care but you know- I'd want you to care a little but I don't care I'm fine are you okay- haha? Great good. Perfect-"

Jimmy was just everywhere, a little confused, Scott placed his finger over Jimmy's mouth shushing him

"Your wings look like they went through world war 2 man."

Scott statements, pointing back at Jimmy's wings.

Jimmy's wings he just barley bothers with, Normally Grian does it for him.

Or Martyn

Jimmy was still a little taken back about how Scott didn't give a flying Goose about him basically being a God or stronger at that point,

Able to destroy servers but that mostly what Watchers do.

Jimmy wasn't a bad Listener though, he had escaped years ago after Evo ended.

"Wait til one day Joel find out your stronger than him,"

Scott chuckled to himself, a little cocky to, his hands on his hips

"God, I'd love to rub that in his face but at the same time he'd probably go off and tell fwhip and then yh, me go bye bye forever off of this server"

He whined the last part. He so would rub it in Joel's face though if he could.

"Oh, and... Are you gonna... Sat anything to anyone about this...?"

Scott simply shock his head

"I'm good at keeping a secret"

Scott smiled, Looking up at the tall god like figure.

"Thank you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 825 (only the story itself)

Wow, Longer than I thought I'd make it!

Thank you for the suggestion :D!

I honestly actually like this on myself xd

Ty for reading and hace a good day/Afternoon/night (/midnight for you vampires like me lol)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~