A Sigh of Relief, A Proper Date, A Moment's Peace, and A Shattered Heart

After convincing Memoria to return Remus's memories to him, and informing Memoria that her plan had failed, Janus had brought Remus back to Logan's domain. Remus wore a dazed expression as he followed Janus, still processing the situation.

"I... still don't get it." Remus admitted. "You don't need to." Janus dismissed. "All that matters now is that you are back, which, I'm sure Logan will be relieved to hear." He added as he knocked on Logan's door. "Yeah, yeah." Remus replied, nodding with a nervous chuckle. He just hoped Logan wouldn't be pissed off with him for falling into the lake.

When the door hadn't been answered, Janus didn't bother to knock again. He simply opened the door and entered, then released a sigh of dismay. Logan was sitting at his desk... well, sitting wasn't entirely accurate. Logan was collapsed over his desk, arms folded beneath his head. Three baby dragons stood on the desk, pawing at their father and poking him with their tails. Logan was unresponsive. He didn't react in the slightest to the fact someone entered his library. He hardly seemed to even notice when Janus walked in, pretending to look over the various books and exhausted paper birds.

The dragons, however, did notice Janus enter. The three winged lizards tilted their heads curiously at the visitor, before they noticed their second father stepping in behind him. Their eyes dilated, and they made loud rumbling sounds as their wings spread out. They flew off the desk and darted towards Remus, who cackled as his children tackled him. He hugged the dragons while Logan, whom had recognized Remus's voice, quickly looked up with widened eyes.

Logan stood with enough force to knock over his chair, then ran around his desk and towards Remus. "Remus?" Logan asked in a tone of hopeful excitement. He then stopped in his tracks, and looked to Janus with a hesitant gaze. "Is he... Has he recovered his memories?" Logan questioned. He cleared his throat and returned to his usual calm demeanour, which caused Janus to chuckle. "How would I know? Perhaps you should ask him yourself." Janus mused.

With that, Janus took his leave. He had a few other matters to attend to, and figured the two of the, could use some privacy. Logan, meanwhile, looked at his boyfriend, and reluctantly stepped towards him. Remus smiled as he lowered the dragons to the ground, and giggled as he had to pry Bowser off of his arm.

"So... do you remember?" Logan asked. "Remember what?" Remus asked as he looked up at Logan with a grin. "How amazing, smart, and fricken hot my boyfriend is?" He teased. Logan paused, and blushed brightly as his voice sputtered out of his lips. Remus cackled, and pulled Logan closer to him. "Yes, yes... I remember. Gee, you really got all depressed over lil ol me? I'm touched Logan, really. However, my libido is too exhausted from having to contain myself all holiday so forgive me if this reunion isn't as serious as it probably should be." Remus mused before leaning in to kiss Logan.

Was this mostly a distraction to keep Logan from berating him for not being safe? Yes. However, that didn't mean Remus was lying, this would likely happen anyways. And of course it worked. It was kind of hard to even consider being angry with Remus when Logan was too flustered to think. Not that he minded. In fact, he let out a sigh of relief as Remus brought him into one of the library's arm chairs. The origami birds returned to life as Remus pulled Logan onto his lap to continue making out.

The two began to undress each other while the Dragons went to play in Remus's domain...
And well, that was all she wrote.

***

Elsewhere, Roman was determined to disassociate from his prob-I mean... Make up for the earlier disaster(s) by preparing him and Virgil a proper date! Figuring it was best not to risk a date in the mortal realm, now that time resumed and all, he was setting up a date in his own domain. He'd be sure to keep it locked so that no one would disturb them.