Chapter#22

.

Hola everyone. Sorry for taking too long. Here is new update and also I'm changing my writing style because it's my first time writing on Wattpad so I didn't have much experience but now I'll try my best to improve myself. Enjoy!

Author Pov:

Jimin looked at Violet who had a soft smile on her lips and suddenly a thought stroke his mind.

"So you stalk me everywhere?" He asked to which Violet simply nodded her head.

"And that day, you followed me right?" He asked raising his eyebrows. First Violet get confused but she smiled when realized he was talking about the day of his accident.

"Hmm actually I did followed you to that club but the meeting on the road was coincidence." Violet replied innocently by making her eyes extra large in size clearly knowing what's coming next.

"YOU WERE THERE TOO?" He asked shocked.

FLASHBACK: 

Few hours before the accident.

Violet took a small sip of her drink, her gaze was fixed on one person. And that was none other than Jimin. He was with his friends, talking and laughing but that wasn't the thing that annoyed her. She was pleased to see that he was having good time with his friends. 

The only problem was those girls in that friend group. Even though they were just his friends but she didn't like it a bit. 

She averted her gaze from Jimin to the girl sitting beside him and the softness in her expressions disappeared. She was impractically digging holes in that girl's head. She had already killed that girl in her mind many times in different but painful ways. 

Before she could kill her once more her thoughts were interrupted by angelic giggles. She again looked at Jimin, who was busy in gossiping and giggling. She rested her chin on the back of her hand and her expressions automatically softened.

FLASHBACK END.

"Woah it's getting creepy now." He said and laughed. And of course it was a fake one. He even took a step away from her just in case. Man had a soft heart so he had to be cautions.

"Hmm it is. That is why I never approached you." She said and gave him a sad smile. "I'm not like others. I'm not good at expressing my feelings. I'm not someone who easily confess something, it's not like I don't want to, it just... hard to do it."

Violet blinked her eyes not wanting to shed tears which were threatening to fall down. Jimin looked at that and felt bad so he thought to change the topic.

"But how did you find me?"

"Oh I was already there." She said remembering the time when she shoot max in his head. Oh how much she felt satisfied when he was begging for his life.

"You were?" he asked confused.

"Yeah. Had some unfinished business with someone." She said and smiled. And that smile was so pure that Jimin had his doubts.

"I guess that business wasn't of the good kind, right?" He asked and raised his eyebrow. Violet laughed and shrugged her shoulder. Jimin sigh and shook his head.

"And that gunshot was also real. You weren't hallucinating." She said like it was the normal thing ever and Jimin's jaw almost touched the ground.

"Woah. I can't believe you called me dumb when I said I heard that gunshot."

"I never called you dumb, I just said you are careless."

"Both are same!" 

--------------------