Chapter#17

.

Author Pov:

It was Saturday, means both Jimin and Violet had day off. 

After a battle of thoughts of heart and mind, Jimin finally decided to call Violet and ask for a date. Yes, a freaking date. 

And now he was sitting on his bed with his phone in his hands. Actually he just made up his mind but still didn't called her yet. Don't blame him though, last time he dated was when he was in highschool and the thing is, a girl asked him out. And who was he to turn down the confession when he had a big fat crush on that girl. Well his choice in girls wasn't the best back then.

Finally he unlocked his phone and taking a deep breath he dialed her number. After a few rings the call was answered and he heard her morning raspy and deep voice.

Violet : Speak! 

That deep vioce send shivers down his spine. He never heard her morning voice, maybe because he never called her in morning. But it was already 1pm. Was she still sleeping? Did I disturbed her? Will she get mad? Aish what should I do? Before he could ask himself more questions, the same deep voice stopped him from doing so.

Violet : I swear to god, if you call me only to hear nothing, this will be your last call. 

She growled from the other side of the phone. Jimin gulped and answered.

Jimin : S-sorry. I didn't know you were sleeping. I'm sorry again.

And with that he cut the call. Violet blinked few times to register everything that happened in matter of seconds and looked through the call log and found Jimin's name with a red heart at the top. Fuck! She cursed loudly and sat up straight on her comfy bed and dialed his number.

After two rings the call was answered. She cleared her throat before saying.

Violet : Hey. 

She said first because for some reasons she knew he wouldn't say anything and yes she was right, he didn't.

Violet : Sorry. I didn't know it was you.

She said in her unusually soft voice entirely different from the previous one. 

Jimin : It's okay. I'm sorry to disturb your sleep.

Violet : It's fine. Umm so you wanna talk about something?

Jimin frowned at that. How could she know if he wanted to talk about something when he didn't even said anything related to this. Maybe Taehyung told her something or maybe Jin hyung, he thought.

Jimin : How do you know I wanna talk about anything?

He asked slightly offended and more curious.

Violet : Maybe because you called me?? and I can guess you wanna say something. So tell me what it is?

Violet asked in her polite and calm voice that told him to relax a bit then he continued.

Jimin : As you know today is weekend.

Violet : Yes it is.

Jimin : And if I'm not wrong, you would be free today.

Violet : Yes I'm.

Jimin : Oh good. I'm also free.

Violet : That's great.

Violet answered each of his questions calmly and patiently like she was not the one who had scared him a few moments ago. No matter how sleepy she was or how bad her headache was, because of the mission she had came back from at six in the morning. She didn't dare to interrupt him and listened to him. After few seconds of silence he spoke again.

Jimin : Umm, I was wondering if you would go out with me?

He asked her while questioning himself more. Oh God, he was hella nervous.

Violet : Hmm sounds amazing. Send me the time and location. I'll be there.

Jimin : N-no. I meant, If that's okay with you, can I pick you up?

Violet considered this for a few seconds and said.

Violet : Are you asking me on a date?

Jimin : Yes kinda? 

Violet : Hell yes! Ok I'll be ready. When will you come to pick me up?

 Jimin : Around 5pm. Umm I have send you a dress, wear it only if you want or you can wear whateve-

Violet : I'll wear it don't worry yeah?

Jimin : Uh thanks. Ok bye then. Take care.

Violet : bye. you too.

With that Jimin hung up and released his breath, he didn't know he was holding. And got up from bed to get the things ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Violet applied the glitter gloss on her soft peach coloured lips. She had worn the dress Jimin had send and she so fucking loved it. It was light grey woolen upper with same coloured skirt reaching her mid thighs. It wasn't too short but comfortable for her.

 And not just dress he had send a pair of black knee high shoes decorated with chain and she had no idea from where he got her shoe size but they fitted her and that's a relief.  

She did her makeup with the help of Luna. Ofcourse she didn't knew how to do this, there only had been guns in her hands not makeup though. She left her hair open in soft curls and wore butterfly earings. 

That's when she heard the sound of car horn. She checked herself in the mirror for the last time and headed to the main door.

Once she went outside, her feet stuck in their tracks. 

There she saw Jimin, standing with his back resting against his car. He was wearing a black dress shirt with a pair of black pants, a black leather belt snaking his slim waist, a pendent resting on his chest hanging with a silver chain around his neck with matching rings and a chain bracelet around his wrist. His silky hairs falling on his face covering his forehead and a pair of web horsebit loafers. His beautiful skin glowing in sunlight. Man was a full package.

He was sexy, lovely and cute at the same time. Wise words from a wise person indeed.

He waved his hand in Violet's direction and smiled at her. Violet returned that smile and walked towards him.

.

.

                Quote Time:

I hate the moment, when suddenly my anger

                     turns into tears.