where do we go now?

next morning me n andie woke up n got ready for school. she ate some pancakes with chocolate and i ate an omelette then we were good to go.
"should we wake the others as well?" she asked.
"we're not responsible from anyone's asses but each other's. let's go." i said but then i remembered about william who had a really terrible night the other day. i felt guilty for not caring about him.
"wait a sec, i'll be right back."
andie looked at me with confused eyes and i ran back into the house and walked in my room.
"will, hey will!"
i opened the curtains and woke him up.
"what time is it?"
"school time. cmon, i got u some of frankie's clothes. be out the door in five. i got ur backpack!" i said and ran to michael's room. i, once again, felt guilty for waking william and not him. i saw andie already woke frankie but we didn't wait for them, just william.

he was out the door in five minutes like i said, he looked soo adorable with the queen shirt.
"u ready?" i asked.
"yeah." he said and took a seat in the back of the car.
"why is he coming with us?" andie asked. "i thought u hated him. remember when we were talking n u said that u wish he died and u also said that-"
"no, i don't have any problems with will. okay?"
"oookay, if u say so."
i felt really bad for what andie said. we didn't talk, just listened to what radio played for us. when we arrived i turned to william, i was gonna say that he could come to our place and we could drive him as well but he got out as soon as we arrived, aggressively.
"shit, did i cause that?"
"possibly, yes. i'll apologize today."
"is he gonna live with us now?"
"his father beat him up last night, i feel kinda bad for him."
"so he's gonna live with us."
"im gonna talk to everyone tonight, about moving in a bigger place."
"we don't have any money maya."
"do u realize that we're models now? we have everything we want."
andie's eyes glowed.
"u r right!"
we walked to the class and talked about frankie and michael.

    🍿🍿🍿

"william! hey! wait!" i ran after him. "william, im sorry. what andie said in the car was-"
"i don't really wanna hear ur bullshit rn."
"william, im sorry. hey! where r u even going?"
"why tf do u care? u wish i was dead anyway."
"no, that was way before we became friends. i said it in the day when we got detention."
"can u leave me alone?"
"no, u r coming with us."
"no im not. im going to jeff's. he's back from indiana." (jeff was in indiana since girls got back to la)
"we're considering to move in a bigger place now. so u can live with us."
"i don't need ur sympathy."
"fine. take off ur clothes."
"what? why?"
"they're frankie's. take em off."
"maya..."
"take. them. off."
he took everything off of himself. he was left with his underwear.
"see ya!" i said and walked towards the car. me n andie drove to home. michael, tommy, frankie, saul and steven were already there, they sneaked out after the second period.
"hey guys!" andie entered the room with the most cheerful voice and jumped on frankie, they kissed. i was happy for andie, not frankie, andie.
"hey babe!" michael said and i sat beside him. he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. me n andie played with steven and smoke some weed then someone rang the doorbell. saul opened it.
"hey, wassup?" we heard jeff. him and william walked in. william tried not to look at me. he was wearing some of jeff's clothes, as i understood.
"hi william." i said so that he'd have to talk to me.
"hi." he said with a monotone voice.
"how r u?"
"im good."
"thx for asking, im good too."
"im glad."
that was a convo between us so the others didnt hear it.
"so, my landlord kinda... umm... kicked me out. also william doesn't have a place to stay as well. he told me that u guys were considering to move in a bigger place so we thought-"
"we, are considering to move in a bigger place?"
"yeah?"
"i thought we could, yk, do that since me n andie r models now so we have money and-"
"u r models?"
"oh, yeah. didn't we tell u guys abt that? i'm the new face of calvin n andie for versace now."
"cool!" tommy said.
"what? calvin? r u fucking kidding me? their commercials r way too sexual." frankie said.
"so what? like u have nothing to do with sexuality."
"so!" jeff said, trying to close the modeling deal n get an answer. "so u r not moving?"
"we might." saul said.
"yaaay!" steven cheered.
"okay. since the girls got the money, we can move n u can too, with us."
we agreed on that n til then, i gave my room to jeff n will n moved in michael's. we were having a lot of fun in the room, just the two of us chatting and listening to music and having sex. then we finally found the perfect place to move.

"maya, can we talk?"
"ofc, im coming!"
i walked into michael's room, i was cleaning mine.
"so, i think we had a lot of fun at the past couple of weeks. i thought, maybe u'd wanna stay in the same room since this is a new house? like, together?"
"wow... okay... um... that was unexpected."
"if u don't want to, i'll be fine with that."
"no no no no no, i do want to. babe, i love u."
he pulled me closer n we hugged. i tucked my hand under his shirt. he placed his hand on my hips and i sat on his lap. we kissed, meanwhile he pulled off my shirt. i did the same to his. he laid on the bed n i was on the top, sitting on him with my jeans n bra on. he was holding me from my waist.
"i found a job today."
"woo tell me abt itt!"
"it's an office job. im gonna sell office supplies, by phone."
"im so proud of you babe."
"im even more proud of you darling. modeling for calvin is a big deal. did u get it in miami?"
"yeah. it was a coincidence."
"things r going too well, don't you think?"
"yeah. im still waiting for a disaster."

we talked about future and modeling til four am n we decided to ditch school. i was so happy with him, he was my shining star in the dark space, besides andie.