back off bitch!

i woke up around five am. two hours of sleep was enough for me to spend the whole day. i went downstairs, to the kitchen and made myself some coffee then i lighted a cigar. i saw tommy walking down the stairs.
"it's five am, what r u doing so early?" he asked.
"i don't like sleeping."
"yeah but u barely slept. cmon, go back to bed."
"nah, my coffee's ready. it's my time of the day. leave me alone."
"yk im the one who's mad here."
"for what?"
"u escaped, maya, that's what im mad about."
"okay."
"an apology would be nice cuz both me n ur brother shitted in our pants yesterday."

i took my bag, a book and my coffee then left. i heard the door opening behind me and tommy's voice calling my name. i didn't look back.
"what the hell is wrong with you maya? come back here rn!"
i stopped. fuck. stop crying u baby!
"why r u being dramatic huh? frankie did the best by sending ur mother to jail. now u r here. andie said u were okay abt everything. why can't u stop being an attention freak for once?"
"sorry for not living in ur pink fantasy world tommy. but in my life i don't have anyone- except for andie ofc. my brother's a selfish bitch, so is my mother. my father doesn't even care abt me. and the person i counted as a bf is a bastard."
he didn't say anything. i walked away. to school. i needed to clear my head. andie would know where i was. cool. everything's fine.

i arrived at school and started looking for my classroom. first period... english. nice!

i finally found it and pushed the door to get in then saw frankie and andie. they were making out. andie saw me and buttoned up her shirt.
"what r u doing here so early?" frankie asked with an annoyed voice.
"i wanted to have some time alone. but seems like u guys already found here."
"im gonna go to biology anyhow. where's tom?" frankie said.
"idk." i shrugged. frankie gave me an awkward look then left. i looked at andie.
"he's a dreaaam!" she shouted. i laughed. she asked me what's going on with me and tommy. i brushed her off and we started talking about something else.

the bell rang, telling us to go to our classes which we were already in there. we kept chatting and andie introduced me to some of her friends. they were nice girls but they ain't me. the class started right on time and after like twenty minutes passed, a boy with a ginger head knocked the door and got in the classroom. he sat wherever he found empty while the teacher was giving him the killer looks.
"i hoped u wouldn't come william, that u'd be dead or something." teacher said.
"not yet unfortunately." the boy said. wow, dude's pretty hot!

the class ended and the ginger head, who i knew as william now, turned to me.
"u r sitting on my place." he said. i couldn't understand, is he talking to me?
"sorry?"
"u heard me. that's my desk."
"so?"
"get ur ass up and sit somewhere else."
"william!" andie yelled at him.
"shut up andie. tell ur little friend to move her ass!" he yelled back. there's no way im leaving this desk. no.
"say that again n u'll never feel ur balls again asshole!" i said. andie looked at me like 'bitch wtf calm down!' but i ofc didn't back off.
"get. ur. ass. up." he said, walking towards me. some of his friends came and held his arms. they were telling him to calm down. the bell rang once again and teacher came.

now we have detention. great.