ultraviolence

a/n: listen to the ultraviolence album while reading.
we were sitting and hanging and i was listening frankie, actually killing me with his 'humor'. he was still mad at me for god knows what. then the doorbell rang, i ran and opened it cuz i was sick of listening that mf. hey, that was the guy from the audition, the band audition!
"hi?"
"hi, im vince. u r the rhythm guitarist, right?" ohh fuckk! i completely forgot that i lied to him.
"no, i mean yeah but i kinda... um... i lied."
"what? why?"
"i was bored, let's just say. wont u come in, vince?" i asked. my voice came out like i was flirting with him so i saw michael turning his head to our direction. he walked in and shook my hand. okay, we have a gentleman, finally!

tommy was so excited to see vince.
"guys, vince is my friend from last year, school. he dropped out."
"oh, the chick singer, right?" frankie asked in a reckless attitude. vince gave him the looks that killed.
"they call me vince." they shook hands. he's kinda sexy with that hand shaking thing but no, im not attracted, hopefully.

we talked for hours, he was a really feminine guy. it was fun to talk about nail polishes and high heels and women sections of the stores. he was so girly, both me and andie completely fell into his lap, in our imaginations. michael, frankie and for some reason tommy seemed jealous. michael said he was gonna sleep and invited me to his room which i refused and frankie tried to drag andie to the bathroom to have a shower together. he disgusted all of us and andie refused his offer as well. vince drove to his house when it was about two am. everyone was sleeping including andie cuz she felt kinda bad about refusing frankie. i was going to my room then i heard a knock on the door. i opened it and saw william, his nose and mouth were bleeding and he was kinda dizzy.
"will, what happened to you!"
he couldn't answer. i sat him on the couch and took an ice bag from the freezer. and i also took some napkins and gave them to him. he had a black eye too, i was wondering what happened.
"ouch!"
"shhh, everyone's sleeping."
i started wiping off the blood on his face.
"stop moving your lips william!"
i wiped the blood off and noticed that he was watching me, full of joy. i smiled unconsciously.
"stop moving." i said once again. i had to lower my voice and it sounded like we were having sex. i could tell that he enjoyed it but i... i did too, maybe i didn't. i don't fucking know.
"will u tell me what happened?"
"only if u keep ur face this close to mine forever."
"what happened?"
"oh, so u will keep it like this, FOREVER?"
"stop being stupid william, what happened."
"my father."
"he did all these?"
"yeah... thank god he couldn't touch my sister."
"do u realize what you're saying?"
"welcome to a normal day of my life."
"then why did u come here if it's so normal?"
"cuz... i don't know. i wanted to get away from there." he said and stoop up. he took his coat and walked through the door.
"william wait! i didn't mean that."
he stopped and got back.
"let's get u in shower okay? i'll give u some clean clothes." his clothes were all red.
"okay." he said stupidly. i stopped holding him for a moment and he almost fell. i grabbed him to the bathroom and placed him in the bathtub. i started taking off his shirt. his chest was full of scars and muscles. i turned on the water and started washing him. he fell asleep after a while. and he did the same thing as he did in detention. he held my hand and started humming. he was humming the same things: "don't dad, don't let him mom..."
i got really emotional cuz he made me remember the times of violence at home. a few tears left my face. i finished washing his chest.
"william, wake up. i got u new clothes."
he got out of the bathtub. he was shaking and crying. i gave him a towel but he wasn't able to dry himself.
"it's okay, lemme help u." i said and wrapped the towel around him.
"r u better?"
"yes. thank u maya." he said with the cutest voice ever, after steven's.
"u change now, i'll make u some tea okay?"
he nodded. i left the bathroom and started making the tea. i felt someone's breath behind then william wrapped his arms around me.
"i love u princess." he whispered in my ear.
"maya?" i heard a voice. it was michael.
"oh, hey babe!" i said in a rush. cuz william was too, much too close to me.
"did i interrupt something?"
"no, not at all. william was bleeding and-"
"a fight kinda thing happened. i didn't know where to go."
"im glad u came here."
"yeah, i gave him some of your clothes."
"ofc, that's awesome. can i talk to u for a minute maya?"
i gave william his tea then went to michael's room to talk. here we go...

"why was he cuddling you... from the back?"
"babe, he was probably high."
"just, don't let him, please."
"i won't, i promise."
"where's he gonna sleep?"
"i can move to ur room if u want to."
"okay."
"hey, we good?"
"yup."
"r u n william good?"
"yeaah."
he pulled me closer n we kissed.

i gave william my bed and i slept in michael's. it was the last night before the winter break ended and we had sex. it was awesome, but it felt like a friendly one.