Chapter 4 - First Encounter

Začať od začiatku

Cody: *Nervous* "I... I don't know what you are talking about."

Swindle: "Don't lie to me, kid. I know that you have it. Tell me, where is it?"

As Swindle was about to ask him about the location of the artifact, Cody was running away from him and saw Frankie was looking for him, he accidentally knocked her off.

Frankie: "Cody, I've been looking for you! What is your problem?"

Cody: "Sorry, Frankie. But there's a giant robot inside the factory."

As Frankie and Cody were standing, they noticed Swindle rapidly approaching them with a violent look in his eyes. However, out of nowhere, a mysterious police SUV appeared and hit Swindle, knocking him down. The SUV then pulled up to where Frankie and Cody were standing and opened the front passenger door. To their surprise, the SUV spoke in a female voice.

 To their surprise, the SUV spoke in a female voice

Female Cybertronian: "Get in!"

Frankie: "Wait what?"

Female Cybertronian: "Trust me! Now get in!"

Cody: "We must trust her Frankie, we need to do what she told us."

As Cody and Frankie got into the SUV, it quickly drove off. Swindle, furious, transformed and started chasing after them.

After an intense chase through an abandoned factory, the female Cybertronian, Cody, and Frankie found a hiding place. However, Swindle eventually discovered their whereabouts.

Female Cybertronian: "You two, hop off and hide. I'ldeal with him."

Cody and Frankie: "Sure."

When Cody and Frankie exit out, the female cybertronian transforms into her robot mode, ready to fight against Swindle as he angrily transforms.

Swindle: "You ruined my mission, traitor!"

Female Cybertronian: "Sorry, Swindle. But I won't let you hurt them."

Swindle: *Evil laugh* "Well see about this."

Swindle deployed a mini-con named Crossflare and started to go after Cody and Frankie, and the female cybertronian tried to stop Crossflare but was unsuccessful because Swindle started to attack her.

Female Cybertronian: "Run!"

Cody and Frankie were attempting to escape from the mini-con while Swindle and a female cybertronian were engaged in a fight. However, Crossfire intervened by attacking Cody as he resisted the mini-con's assault. As Frankie tried to remove the mini-con from Cody, the mini-con also attacked her.

At the other side of the old factory, Jack, Miko, and Raf witnessed Cody and Frankie being attacked by a mini-con named Crossflare. Frankie was trying to save Cody from the attack, but unfortunately, she was also attacked by the mini-con.