Chapter 10

(Kei and Martin are seen facing each other as they prepare to transform. Kei pulls out a Kaiju Capsule.)

Kei: King Joe!

(He activates the capsule as King Joe's roar is heard. Once he places the capsule in his Loading Knuckle, he pulls out another capsule.)

Kei: Zetton!

(He activates the capsule as Zetton's roar is heard. Once he places the capsule in his Loading Knuckle, he pulls out his Riser and activates it.)

Kei: Now, I shall mark the end!

(Kei pulls out his Loading Knuckle and scans the capsules with his Riser.)

FUSION RISE!

(He clicks the button and transforms.)

KING JOE! ZETTON! ULTRAMAN BELIAL: PEDANIUM ZETTON!

(Kei transforms into Pedanium Zetton, and then Martin prepares to transform as well, and then he pulls up a capsule.)

Martin: You go!

(He activates the capsule, and an hologram of Ultraman Zero appears. Once he places the capsule in his Loading Knuckle, he pulls out another capsule.)

Martin: I go!

(He activates the capsule, and an hologram of Father of Ultra appears. Once he places the capsule in his Loading Knuckle, he pulls out his Riser and clicks its button.)

Martin: Here we go!

(He pulls out his Loading Knuckle and scans the capsules with his Riser.)

FUSION RISE!

Martin: I'll defend hope!

(Martin then prepares to transform.)

Martin: GEEEEEEEEEEED!

ULTRAMAN ZERO! FATHER OF ULTRA! ULTRAMAN GEED: MAGNIFICENT!

(Martin transforms into Ultraman Geed and punches Pedanium Zetton. Mason slowly gets up and sees Geed in his Magnificent Form. Ice approaches him to help him up as Geed turns to Pedanium Zetton.)

Geed: Come on!

Geed: Come on!

Belial (P. Zetton): Let's end this, Geed!

(Pedanium Zetton shoots, but Geed blocks his attacks with a barrier he created. He then deflects the monster's attacks before tossing a Mega Slicer Cross at Pedanium Zetton.)

Geed: You won't get away with this, father. I will stop you!

(Geed channels energy into his shoulderguards and into the small slicers on his arms and uses them to slice Pedanium Zetton twice before firing a stream of electricity out of both of his Ultra Horns, bringing the monster down. Pedanium Zetton gets up and furiously attacks Geed, who counters and brings him down again.)

Belial (P. Zetton): Still as rebellious as usual, I see. But after I'm done with you, I will destroy everything you hold dear!

Geed: I won't let you do this, father!

(They have a brief clash as they furiously attack each other.)

Belial (P. Zetton): NOBODY OPPOSES THE MIGHTY BELIAL! NOT EVEN HIS OWN SON! 

(Pedanium Zetton punches Geed.)

Geed: I WILL DEFEND HOPE, EVEN IF I DIE TRYING!

(Geed punches Pedanium Zetton back as he keeps going. They then have a clash while arguing before Geed punches Pedanium Zetton in the gut as he executes his finisher.)

Geed: BIG BUSTAWAY!

(Geed lauches his beam at Pedanium Zetton, who tries to block it, but gets overpowered and destroyed by the beam. Geed then turns to the heroes, who nod as he flies away.)

(Meanwhile, Kei is approached by an angry Lex Luthor.)

Luthor: You're no different from Superman! You don't care about anything you destroy! That's why from now on, you're no longer-ACK!

(Luthor is somehow stabbed as he turns to see a weakened Kei, who somehow shoved his cane up his chest.)

Kei: Shut up and witness your end being marked!

(Kei kicks Luthor down and leaves him to die before disappearing.)