Chapter 6 (Lemon)

(After some time with Vixen, Y/N is seen having a nap until someone comes to his bed and whispers in his ear.)

????: Sleeping at this time?

(Mason then opens his eyes and sees Fire.)

Mason: Fire?

Fire: You're looking cute today.

(She then presses herself on Y/N and kisses him on the lips while stroking his member. She then kisses his neck, making him moan before kissing him passionately as she keeps making out with him. Mason then squeezes her butt, making her moan. She strokes his member more until she decides to remove his pants and suck his member for five minutes until he cums inside her mouth.)

Fire: You taste amazing as usual. But we're not done yet!

(She licks his chest, making his member erected again, and then she sits up and lines her entrance above his member before slowly going down. Once she inserts his member inside of her she starts moving up and down as Mason grabs Fire's breasts. Some minutes later, he flips them over, and then Mason starts pounding her entrances.)

Fire: Take me, Mason!

(Mason gets close to cum, and then he kisses Fire as she gets close too. They cum at the same time and moan so loud that anyone could hear it from afar.)

(Meanwhile in Chicago, a fusion monster, namely Thunder Killer is seen rampaging through the city.)

(As the monster keeps rampaging, a young boy is seen watching the scene as he prepares to transform

(As the monster keeps rampaging, a young boy is seen watching the scene as he prepares to transform.)

????: Sitting around doing nothing will get us nowhere!

(To be continued)