ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 54 {ᔕᑌᑎᑎYᔕIᗪE}🌈

Start from the beginning

Who I believe is Sid takes the two tin cans as Woody slices the first bag, "Nows not the time Y/n." He and I retreat as the first bag spills out trash and rubbish. Quickly slicing the second one, it too has the same contents before we were forced to hide as best we can.

I flatten my back flush against the letter box post as Woody and I wait for the heavy metal listening guy takes the 2 bags and hops on the truck, which pulls off. The thought of Buzz being in one of those bags sends a rush of chills up my spine. I'm scared to lose him, why did this have to happen? We dash after it, confused as to where our friends had gone, stopping behind a fire hydrant. We watch in horror as 'Sid' pulls a lever which brings a scoop down and pulls the bags up with it harshly.

"Oh! Buzz! Jessie!" I hear Woody whimper out as I turn my head unable to watch. That's when a couple of clanks and moments catch my attention.

"Hold up..." I focus my attention on the blue recycling box, a couple of little legs listing it up.

Oh thank god.

We run back to the house to catch up with the others.

ᗷᑌᘔᘔ ᑭOᐯ

Throwing the box off our heads we spilt, all confused, stressed and coming down from such a nerve wracking moment.

Slinky cries "Andy threw us out!"

Hamm agrees "Like we were garbage!"

Mr potato head repeats his thoughts "Junk! He called us junk!"

Mrs Potato Head begins to weep "How could he? "

Resting against the tires wheel I think to myself aloud "This doesn't make any sense."

Next to me Jessie storms off in a flurry, I really sympathise her "I should have seen this coming. It's Emily all over again."

"Sarge was right."

"Yeah, and Woody was wrong."

This is getting out of hand... I step in "Wait a minute. Wait, hold on. This is no time to be hysterical."

Hamm grumbles "It's the perfect time to be hysterical."

Rex questions "Should we be hysterical?!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"Maybe but not right now!"

A whistle catches our attention, owned by Jessie who's looking up onto the back of the family van. "Yee-haw! Fellas, I know what to do."

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Finally we make it back, slightly out of breath.
Woody and I look on confused as to what's happening before us.

"What the heck?" The guys are jumping in a box.

"Is that the box from Molly's room." I question, equally as lost as Woody.

Together we head over closer. Jessie lifting alien into the box. "Oh, we should have done this years ago."

Buzz begins questioning the idea "Jessie, wait. What about Woody? And- and- Y/n wouldn't.."

Jessie cuts him off "Their fine, Buzz. Andy's taking 'em to college. Now we need to go!"

Buzz still looks hesitant but seems to go along with the idea "You're right. Come on"
Grabbing another alien he lifts him up just as Woody calls out his name. Turning his head, meeting us standing their flabbergasted he replies back with Woody's name.

"Guys, what is going on here? Don't you know this box is being donated?" Woody questions, as if they haven't comprehended that the box is leaving the house.