ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 54 {ᔕᑌᑎᑎYᔕIᗪE}🌈

Start from the beginning

He stops "Oh!" And whistles out for "Buster! Come here, boy! Come here!" Looking eager Woody waits for the old boy to approach the doorway. I stand there confused as to how Woody thinks this is going to work. He jumps straight onto Busters back "Okay, boy. To the curb! Hee-yah!" With a large yawn, popping his front leg, he flops down onto his back, squashing Woody. It takes everything in me to not burst out with laughter, holding my palm against my mouth. Giggles threatening to escape. Woodys strains his voice "No, Buster! No! Get up. Buster!" I watch the entertaining moment as Woody claws at Busters back, grabbing the inside of his mouth pulling him slightly, him rolling onto his other side.

Dramatically sitting up, Woody pants out, gasping for a breath of air after being squashed flat. I stumble over still greatly faded by the moment, ready to help him up. The front door in the distance is heard closing snapping us back into the moment. Yanking him off the ground we go to plan 'B'.

We hurry up onto Andy's desk and desperately peer out the window. By the edge of the street Mrs' David's is placing the garbage bags down on the curb. Screeching in the distance is heard, looking over I spot the truck. Not looking away and hitting Woody's arm a couple of times with the back of my hand to grab his attention, I hear him gasp a little. He knows.

"What do we do now!" I look around freaking out a little.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"We're on the curb!" Jessie realises clearly distressed.

Standing there in almost shock, I listen to the panicked comments from my friends, trying to stay calm enough to get out of here.

"Oh, I knew it would come to this!" Potato head sounds as though he's ready to give up.

'We need to keep pushing, no not push, Pull!'

"Pull, everyone! Pull!" I order, ripping at the thick plastic. Everyone turns and follows, but we aren't having any luck. In the distance I can hear the garbage truck rumbling closer and hear this makes me think of Y/n. I must get everyone out of here to return to her.

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Oh!" woody grabs out Andy's scissors, a couple of pencils flying out as well. Then making the rash decision to throw himself at the water pipe. I follow after, slightly less careless and shuffle down after him. I watch him sliding down quickly, with much force he hits the garage gutter and it pushes him up and down into the bushes. Dropping down into the bushes as well, Woody cuts through the leaves as the truck pulls in front of the house.

ᗷᑌᘔᘔ ᑭOᐯ

No matter how much we try to rip the plastic, it won't budge. "It won't rip!"

"Oh, forget it! It's triple-ply, high-density polyethylene!"

No I don't settle for failure "There's gotta be a way out!"

Giving up, and throwing his hands up Mr Potato Head says "Oh, Andy doesn't want us! What's the point?"

" Point. Point. Point!"thinking aloud I figure out another idea. I'm just a couple of moments we have all gathered around Rex, pushing him backwards, his tail piercing the plastic. The anxious doom creeps up on me, the idea of never seeing Y/n again heavy on my mind.

"Push! Push!"

Slowing been engulfed with the plastic Rex speaks "I can hear the garbage truck! It's getting closer!"

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

Looking at the man who jumps of the truck I realise that that boy was someone we once knew. Dashing over behind the garbage bags I whisper to Woody "hey isn't that Sid?" I start using my hands to try to brow through the plastic of the second trash bag.