NEW STORY

Hi guys!

Welcome to my yet another cliche story, HIS TREASURE.

Those who have read my previous work HIS PRECIOUS WOMEN,  this story will be about their kids.

It's a stand alone story, but some of the main characters will be from His Precious Women. But it will be more clear when the story proceeds.

I am excited!!

If you haven't, please check it out.

Before starting I want to clarify the writing style I am going to use this time.

The story will be in general POVs. But in between them I will be shifting to third persons view.

----x---

Third persons pov /writers pov will be in between these marks. So it will be easy to shift between the changes.

-----x-----

Thank you!

What happens if you give into fears? It can make or break life

What happens if you give into fears? It can make or break life. If you blindly listen to your fears rather than your instincts, it will definitely destroy your life.

.

"Why? Why did you do that?" I yelled.

"Because I love you!" He said frustrated.

"I didn't want to hurt you. I love you so much that I thought I was not good enough for you. You are my angel Nivi. What if you get hurt because of me? I cannot bear it Nivi ma." He said holding my shoulders.

"You could have told me! You could have shared your fears with me!" I said holding his shirt collar.

"Do you know how hard it was to go through the pregnancy without you? Do you know how hard it was to raise Bittu without you? Do you know how hard it was to just live without you?" I yelled shaking him.

.

Meet Vivaan. Son of Siddharth and Aaradhya, top most business personalities in the country. He is an aspiring entrepreneur in construction field.

Meet Nivedita. An orphan and a self made woman.

What happens when these two meet and instant sparks fly between them.

Dive in to know more!