Chapter 10

Third's POV:

Fortunately, Damian didn't know that Marinette was still thinking about how to leave him, otherwise, he would have knocked her unconscious. But even though Damian didn't know about it, he still didn't let Marinette go. After he lifted Marinette's thigh, he inserted his cock into her pussy again. "AHHH!!" Marinette was startled, and wanted to push him away with her hands, "Didn't you just finish fucking?!" Damian held down her fidgeting hand, and said with a smile, "I promised to fill you with my semen, so how is this enough?"

Hearing what Damian said Marinette had no choice but to admit it. She had no choice because she couldn't escape now, and she didn't have the ability to resist him, so she could only close her eyes and let him fuck her. But Damian seemed to be tired of the current position, and he pressed Marinette's ass with his hand, and picked her up from the dining table. Being picked up so suddenly by him, Marinette was startled. In order not to fall, she instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist and put her arms around his neck. "AHHH! Don't! Please Go Back!!"

Originally, Marinette very disliked having sex at the dining table, but if she must hold Damian's dick with her ass and be carried by him at the same time. She would rather have sex at the dining table. But Damian ignored her pleading and continued to walk with her in his arms. Unlike the violent thrusting before, this kind of teasing from time to time could actually arouse Marinette's desire even more. "Ahhh...... Please don't..... don't walk and fuck like this....." Marinette really couldn't stand this kind of fucking position and begged Damian for mercy.

"No can do Angel~ if I don't put my big dick in your pussy won't you be running away like yesterday?" After saying this, Damian suddenly stopped, pressed her butt, and began to thrust inside her, and the sound of the gurgling water kept ringing at their intersection. "Ah...Ah...Ah...Ahh~ slo-slower.....Uh....Ngh....ahhh~ah~aahh!" Her juice is like a water fountain, that can't be stopped. What's even, more frightening is that she can only accept Damian's thrust and cannot refuse. Thinking of this, Marinette suddenly began to struggle, "Ahh! Ah! Ahh! You're so shameless AHHHH!!!"

Although she knew that struggling was useless, if she didn't struggle, she would really be a sex slave. The more she struggled, the rougher Damian fucked her, his dick kept slapping Marinette's ass heavily, making a crackling sound. "Yes, I am shameless, if I am still like before, wouldn't you run away with other wild fucking men?" Recalling Marinette's expression when she looked at that blonde model, Damian was about to go crazy with jealousy. She never looked at him that way before and now. Never!!!

"You are mine! You can only be mine, You can only give me to fuck you, You can only let me fuck you!!!" Damian repeated this sentence while fucking Marinette, only in this way can his jealousy be relieved. Damian fucked for a long time, and even though Marinette had already reached to the climax, he still didn't cum. It wasn't until Marinette was about to cum again that made Damian had the desire to shoot. He suddenly comes near to Marinette's ear and said in a commanding tone, "YOU LOVE ME, HURRY UP AND SAY YOU LOVE ME!!!"

"No....I don't love you.....ahh!!!" Before she finished speaking, Damian pinched her clit and began to thrust inside her more violently. Marinette really couldn't stand it anymore, so she obediently said, "AHH!!! I Love You....I LOVE YOU!!! Please stop fucking!!!! AHHHH!!!" After hearing Marinette say these words, Damian's gloomy face finally returned to normal. When he was young he'd heard that as long as that person said a false thing many times, one day it would become true. But he really didn't believe that kind of thing until now. But he wants Marinette to love him. So he wants her to say that she loves him every day, and as long as she says more, it will definitely become true!

"She will fall in love with me..... She will definitely fall in love with me!" With his thought in his mind, Damian hugged Marinette tightly, and after thrusting her in and out a dozen times, the two of them finally cum together. "Aaaahhhh........ahhh~.....ahh!!!" After the climax, Marinette was completely exhausted, she lean against the wall and gasped for air to breathe. Their crotches were still tightly pressed together, and his dick was still inside her pussy, his cum with her juice slipped between Marinette's legs and dripped onto the floor.

This feeling of completely possessing Marinette made Damian feel much better. But even so, Damian still felt uneasy in his heart. He was afraid that if he didn't pay attention, Marinette would leave. "What exactly should I do to let her completely be by my side?" he thought. Then, Damian's eyes fell on Marinette's stomach, and he thought of an idea that if he let Marinette pregnant, she definitely can't leave him, and she will always stay by his side...." Thinking of this, Damian lightly stroked Marinette's lower abdomen and said softly to her, "When I get you pregnant, let's get married, and we will be together forever, okay Angel?"

Hearing this, Marinette suddenly widened her eyes, looking extremely terrified. Seeing her like this, the unknown rage in Damian's heart suddenly arose again, he carries Marinette who was limp on the wall, and began to thrust inside her violently again. Damian fucked her very hard, every time he insert his huge dick into her small hole, he would pull out, and when almost only the glans remained in her vagina, he would insert his big dick inside her all over again. After repeating this about ten times, Marinette began to convulse again but Damian was still thrusting and thrusting non-stop, showing no intention of stopping at all.

The two of them kept making love until after one o'clock in the noon when Damian let Marinette go. At this time, Marinette didn't even have the strength to speak, her lower body was sore and swollen, her legs were still trembling slightly, and the thick white cum was slowly flowing out of her pussy which was somewhat red and swollen. As Damian said before, she was really filled with his semen. Damian originally planned to have another orgasm, but it seemed that Marinette couldn't take it anymore, so he let her go. Besides today he had to go to Marinette's rented apartment to bring all her things.

Damian carried Marinette, who had been fucked until was half unconscious, back to the previous room, and then took a bag of toast and a large bottle of mineral water and put them in the room so that Marinette would not be hungry or thirsty when she woke up. He also served Marinette with jam and milk, but after what just happened, Marinette didn't want to see jam for a long time. Damian carried Marinette to the bed, covered her with the blanket, and then kissed her lightly on the forehead, and said to her. "Be good Angel~ Stay here and wait for me to come back, and don't think about running away."

"Umm." Marinette answered him, then closed her eyes. At this moment, Marinette didn't have the strength to run away anymore, she just wanted to sleep well. Seeing Marinette lying obediently on the bed and falling asleep, Damian gently locked the door with a smile on his face. It is indeed right to fuck her before leaving. It will tired her out, and she won't have the energy to be able to run away..... It seems that when I go out next time, I have to fuck her and tired her out first.

Thank you for reading this story! So what do you all think about the story? If you like this story please press the little star⭐⭐⭐ to support me.🤩🤩🤩🤩 If the star is more than 11 I will update for the next day I'll see you all in the next chapter xoxo... 😘