"Oh my daughter, come and sit beside me." You went to the couch and sat between Somi and Mrs Jeon. All of them were talking so Mrs Kim told you to show the house to Somi.

You took to the terrace directly. "We'll start from her okay." You said with a warm smile. You don't like Jungkook, it doesn't mean that you also don't like them.

"No need, I already saw the house Mingyu bro showed it to me." "Oh really then why did mama tell me to do it?" "I also don't get why  Mrs Kim said that." "Okay, whatever, do you like the house?" "Yeah it's really pretty, Mingyu bro told me that you decorated it."

"You can call him only Mingyu." "Oh okay." "So how's your studies going?" "Good btw, do you like Jungkook?" "Me?" "Yeah I mean both of you are getting married after 2 weeks?" "Yeah." You said while scratching the back of your neck.

You were about to say something when Mingyu interrupted both of you. "Let's go, everyone is calling for dinner." You held Somi's hand and went downstairs.

Everyone was quietly having dinner when Mrs Jeon broke the silence. "I think y/n have to move in together what do you say Mrs Kim?" You choked on your food and Mingyu passed you the water while having a smirk on his face.

You shot him a death glare and Mrs Kim said "it's not a bad idea." She looked at you but you didn't pass a glance and started to eat again. "What do you think y/n?" Mrs Jeon asked you "umm actually-" Mingyu cut you off saying "I know her answer is yes it's better that both of them will get to know each other."

"As all of you say." You said while continuous glaring at Mingyu. "Okay then done tomorrow you can move in with Jungkook I'll tell him." You gave a smile and went to the kitchen just to avoid this conversation.

After dinner
Mrs Jeon gave you Jungkook's number. And told you to tell him everything whatever happened. You took your phone from the nightstand and dialled his number but then you thought of not calling him cause you know that if you call him he will talk to you for hours.

Jungkook pov
I was sitting on the bed waiting for y/n’s call as Somi told me that she will call to tell something about their meeting but she didn't call and I was waiting for her call crazily.

Next morning
I was sitting on the couch waiting for Mingyu and y/n to come. I was feeling so nervous about how I'll spend time with her. It's been 5 years since we haven't contacted each other.

She went to Canada and I went to London. We were not even my best friend, she was just my class fellow. I was thinking about all this and the bell rang and I rushed towards the door. Taking a deep breath I finally opened the door.

She was alone, no Mingyu,no bags, nothing. "Come." She came and sat on the couch. "Mingyu didn't come?" "No, he has some work so I came by myself." She was looking at the interior of the house.

"Who did this?" She said while looking directly in my eyes and I felt like my heart would explode at any second. "It's my house so obviously I did it." "Good not bad but not the way I like."

"It is my house so I'll make the interior the way I love." "It was your house Jeon now it's mine and yeah call the interior designer tomorrow I'll renovate the house by my choice." "After marriage you're gonna do that, not now."

"As I said it is my house now so I'll do whatever I want to do with my house." "How's it yours ? I didn't give it to you." "But I took it okay so you better do what I say to you." "Oh really?" "See Jeon you have to live with me for a whole damn life so you have to do what I say."

She said poking her finger in my chest and I just chuckled because she was looking gorgeous even when she was angry. "And one more thing Jeon, this is an arranged marriage so don't put expectations in your mind." "I think you're having more expectations than me."

"You know what Jeon, I'm gonna make your life like hell." She said while greeting her teeths. I pulled her closer by her waist and leaned into her ear and said "Don't worry doll I would love to live in that hell which is created by you."

She pushed me and said “Don't you ever dare to touch me.” I looked at her while making an O face and put my  hands in the air and said “What if you'll be the one who craves for my touch?” “This will never happen, not even in your dreams.”

“Okay okay calm down.” I was about to say something but she went to her room and I looked at her back. The way she walks, the way she talks everything is just amazing that even a blind man can drool over her.

But she is mine and only mine. And let me see how she'll avoid me by living in the same house with me. I went to the kitchen and told ajumma to cook something tasty for her.And sat back on the couch with my laptop.

Y/n pov
I came back to my room and saw the cupboard was full of comfy clothes. After that I took a warm shower and wore a sweatpant and tank top with it. I was sitting in front of the mirror and brushing my hair. I suddenly remembered the words of Jungkook that he said to me when I threatened him that I'll make his life hell.

I feel like he is in love with me but I just shrugged off the thought and brushed my hair and took a nap. I woke up at 8pm and after sometime I went downstairs to have dinner with my annoying fiance. “You finally accepted him as your fiance.” I said to myself and went to the dining room.

Jungkook's pov
I was in the dining room and was helping ajumma. Then I heard footsteps. I know it was y/n so I lowered my gaze and when she entered I looked at her. Damn the only word left my mouth silently.

She was wearing a tank top with sweatpants. In that most simple outfit she is looking breathtaking and her curves , her perfect abs , her thin waist. Then the only thing in my mind was to lick those pretty abs of her and run my fingers through her creamy curves.

My mind was full of her. The dirty thoughts of her was taking over my mind and I got interrupted when ajumma shaked me whole and I didn't even realise that I was staring at her for a long and then ajumma said.

“Jungkook, give me the plates.” I passed her the plates and scratched the back of mine in embarrassment and took a seat in front of y/n while she was looking at me with a slight smile. I not only liked it but loved it , for the first time this woman gave me a smile since high school.

I was dancing internally and making myself a little tough, so I had my dinner in front of her. At 10 pm ajumma went to her house, she lives in the backyard with her son. She told me that she would disturb us so I told her to live in the little house.

I was in my room but I heard a breaking sound so I went to the kitchen and saw y/n was looking at me with cute pout as she broke the cup. I chuckled at her reaction and said “it's okay but do you want something?”

“Actually I was making tea..” she stopped in the middle and looked at me in disbelief and again said “Why am I giving you an explanation huh? It's my house. If I want I can break thousands of cups.”

I rolled my eyes and said “I also want tea to make it for me too.” “I'll.. yeah tell me what should I add honey or sugar in your tea.” She emphasised the last word and I said “Nothing, just take a sip from it. It'll be sweet enough for me.”