CHAPTER 8 / HER ASS ?

Começar do início

Who tells him that he's someone who shouldn't poke his nose on her matter. Who is he to her ? It's not like he's her boyfriend or something that he wants to know everything about her .

" your silence is killing me miss y/n" she look down . He rose up from his seat and kneel down infront of her .

" look at me y/n " she looks at him and was shocked to see her professor kneeling infront of her . What was he even thinking?? She was perplexed by her professor's actions .

" I'm going to guess correct me if I'm saying something wrong . Are you feeling embarrass to show your body in the swimsuit ?"
Damn he caught her . Y/n look at him wide eyed . She never thought in her entire life that her professor who hates her will guess the reason behind her sadness . Suddenly the tears escaped from her eyes . She couldn't help but let them come .

Jungkook didn't stop her . " you know what!! Cry as much as you want but after that promise yourself you will not cry . Your body gives you so much energy to work ✨️. Your Body help you to look good in any clothing you wear . You don't even know how much your body loves you and your seeking for external validation . Love yourself y/n . Just like your body loves you.  Nobody will come and love you as much as you can love yourself. How can you expect people to shower you love when you yourself don't allow them . Stop feeling embarrass or scared . In your parents eyes you will be their princess why you need to get afraid of the world . You won't get anything to hate your body but you will get something if you love your body .
Wanna know what?" He asked softly

" w-what ?" She said in a baby tone. 

" internal peace and joy . Trust me nothing is better than having peace and  joy in your life  . They're priceless " he offered the handkerchief. 

" wipe your tears and lift your head and walk with confidence . Not for others but for yourself " he smile for five seconds to her and then put his famous poke face on .

She nodded and wipe her tears with his hanky . " i-i will wash it and return it soon . " He nodded and she went out. 

He went back to his seat . After his so called father's mindset gone and his mature man mindset took the control .

" how dare she hate that curvy body of hers ? Didn't she know that her boobs were so big and I wonder her tities they will be perky too and her wide hips damn her curves and her ass . I wanna own that ass " he lick his lips and slap his forehead. 

" jeon jungkook wakeup. She's your student . Control yourself !! Cherry on top she's 20 years younger than you . " He said to himself and open his laptop for distraction.

Y/n joined them confidently and they had a lot of fun . Jungkook's hanky was on her pocket . This shit was working like a lucky charm to her . Now she's confused whether to return it to him or not .

When y/n went home she stare at the ceiling . She's wondering how much her life turn upside down. Jeon jungkook aka her cold rude professor suddenly Start being soft to her . That guy who literally thrown her out from his house now opening the close car door for her. She wanted to tell this to Nancy and at the Same time she doesn't. She's afraid !! What if Nancy said something which she shouldn't and y/n end up crying . She's enjoying this little attention of jungkook on her . She stopped herself from smiling. She thought maybe it wasn't professor jeon's thoughts.  He was speaking as yeji's father.  He only helped her out of pity .

Poor girl who's gonna tell her that ice cold rude guy is getting attracted towards her body. 

_____//_______

Jungkook pov

I'm glad yeji and I get along well again. At our ride to home she pleaded me to make the Indian food again . She was badly craving for it and not lying I longed for it too .

I searched for chicken cause I'm going to make butter chicken and Naan for dinner.

I was picking up the vegetables and spices and put them Into the cart . I went into another section to choose the flour for Naan.  As I was searching for it  I bumped through a lady .

" oh I'm so sorry " I bowed and picket up the item which was dropped onto the ground and hand her over .

" oh Mr jeon hello !! I'm y/n's mom . Remember we meet that night " she smiled and I smiled back .

" oh hello Mrs wang . Nice too see you again " I bowed

" do you shop on a daily basis Mr jeon?" We talk while pushing our carts .

" yes !! I shop two to three times In a week for groceries " I pick up the flour but she put it back .

" don't buy it . Buy it instead . They'll be good to make Naan and rather than using all purpose flour use wheat flour it will be a bit healthy " she describes like a professional cook ..

" oh Thank you Mrs wang " she smiled

After that she also helped me to put back the groceries into the paper bag and she carry them on my way to the car too . I insisted to not do it but she used her elder noona card to shut me up .

" you helped me so much today . Please allow me to drop you home "

" oh its fine Mr jeon my home is only 20 mins away . I'll be fine . " She denied but I somehow make her agreed .

I help her with the seatbelt and drive away. " thank you Mr jeon because of you my daughter is studying hard " she praises me while I deserve a slap to insult her daughter earlier .

" its not me who did the work Mrs wang. It was her an besides that she has amazing friends like namjoon and taehyung school toppers ." I described.

" they're friends with her still she was a baby but she didn't make me this much proud before like she made me just now. Your presence affects her student life . "

" that's not true Mrs wang" I shook my head

"Mrs jeon I'm not well off Like you but can I request you to tutor y/n?"

" me? Tutor ?"

" yes !! With your supervision she will improve more  and you know it helps her to get scholarships you know. I want her to study in elite college but I can't afford the fees that's why the scholarship is so much important to us . Will you please to do it??"
I can't say no to her . She helped Me alot today and she's a good person too .

" okay I will tutor her " i agreed

" thank you Mr jeon. I will pay your fees  as soon as I can " I felt bad cause she's saying like this.  I know y/n is from a middle class family.

" no need Mrs wang . If possible please made dinner for us cause if I tutor y/n I have to give my free time to her . I'm not even a professor I'm a vice principal too so I leave late from school . "

" oh don't worry Mr jeon. I will make you even lunch too. Its not a big deal for me I'm used to it " she smile and I return .

" I will tutor her from tomorrow is that okay ?"

" sure thing Mr jeon you can come at our house from tomorrow " we bid our goodbyes and I drive to my home. 

What this new journey will lead him ? The great jeon jungkook who doesn't need someone's single penny now is ready to tutor his student?. What's happening!!!