Yn heart breck when she saw his eyes  filled with tear ..

Jungkook take deep breath before saying ...

Jk : I..I'm so..sorry y/n for behaving  rudely with you in first. I did n..not ( gulping ) you suffered  so much ...( sniff)

Yn: its okay.. jungkook even it's not your fault   ( smile little controlling her tear )

Jk : the...then what ha...happened ne..next yn ..( sniffing )

Yn : that time I feel so

Yn : that time I feel so. Mu..much pa..pain .. I feel so much weak I ju..just can't move my body... Im losing my hope ..BUT just then my eyes fell on someone  coming towards my directions ...

Jk : som...someone...?  ( Frown )

Jungkook become confused hearing her last sentence  his heart beating fast ....he afraid and started to pray to god that what he is  thinking it's not true ... ( What if that girl is...no no no that not her...)

Yn : yes ..and...

Yn about to say something just then she suddenly started screaming ...making jungkook wide his eyes ...she screaming holding her head making jk to hold her hand but no use she just scream ....

Jk : YN what happens ynnnnnnn ( holding her hand )

Yn : AhhAhahhhhhaAhhh ( screaming )

This make jungkook scared and panic his heart beating fast

This make jungkook scared and panic his heart beating fast..... And he started crying ... While calling her name ....

Yn : AhaAhahha jungkook SAVE MEE...( Crying and shouting )

Jk :  YNNnnnnn I will save you  please just  tell what happens to you yn please tell me ynn...( Crying looking at her stats )

Suddenly her body stared disappearing  in air...while screaming ...making jungkook  eyes wine in shock he just lost his mind ...

Jk : YNnnnnnn WHERE you disappearing  ....YNnnnn.. ( started  screaming )

Jk : YNNnnNnn...  ( Shout Loudly )