Just then a boy StAb a sharp knife in her stomach forcefully ..yn eyes wine when she  felt sharp PAain in her stomach ..she can't say in word how much she feeling pain in her stomach ...

she can't say in word how much she feeling pain in her stomach

Tear rolled down her eyes .a word suck in her mouth ..but that boy take knife back from her stomch and AGAIN stab her  but this time hardly . ...  she lost her mind she feel her body weak her eyes version  started blur ..now she can't scream she don't have any energy.. A  boy from behind  leave her hand when she start to feel weak she hold her stomch .. other boy came in front from behind and they both look at her with smirking ... Yn hold her stomch titghly her breath started to  slow and she  stumbled  on her feet and her body hit on ground hardly on her stomch ...while taking deep breath ...while looking at that two boys .. While crying fist thing come in her mind is her family her beautifull memories with her..and started crying loudly feeling  so much pain in her stomch ..seeing that two boys started getting scared hearing her loudly  crying  and they was  about run just  then one of the boy come and take her bag ...

Boy 1 : 1 min let me take her bag ...( He say while taking her bag )

Boy 2 : yeh hurry up  if someone saw us then we could get into big trouble ..( say to other boy being scared )

Boy 1 : yeh yeh now run ...

Saying that both of the boys run from there holding he bag .. not even care about that girl body who was laying in ground half lifeless with messy state

After some time yn stop crying while she feel weak and her pain getting worse  and  difficult  to breath ...she prey to god to  send  someone to help her ...

Just then her eyes fell on someone ..

Flashback End.....

( Please play song ( Tum Hi Ho..By Arijit Singh's )

Jungkook just listening her silently a tear was runing down consulestly.his eyes ..his feel like  someone hitting his heart with knife ...he felt so much pain ...after hearing  her painfull story ..he just looking at her with tear in his eyes he have no word. she suffered a lot  with so much pain ....

 she suffered a lot  with so much pain