"Tanija, but you can call me Ni. What's yours?" She tilted her head to the side showing she was engaged in conversation.

"Melvin but call me Melly. It's nice to meet you beautiful." He reached in for a casual side hug.

Intimidated at first, Ni hesitantly hugged him back, but when she did he was maddd warm and smelled so good.

"Put yo number in my phone and ima hit you." Melly said, handing her his phone.

"Ok." She smiled nervously before walking away quickly after.

"Bruhhh." Ni whispered to herself while laughing in the palm of her hand. She had butterfliessss.

...

(714) 362-6942

Hey sexy, i'm tryna see you
again tonight...👀

Her heart dropped to her ass when she read that text.

She picked up her phone and facetimed Riauna.

Connecting...

"Hello." Ri answered, setting the phone up on a vase.

"Why the nigga I just met tryna see me tonight, red flagggggg." Ni spoke, dramatically shaking her head as she sat in the car.

"Hold on slow your rollll, did he at least seem cool Tanija before you just blow him off." Ri suggested.

"I mean i guess, we were in the middle of the mall but he could've at least spent some bread while we was there, go to the lil food court or summm

"I mean i guess, we were in the middle of the mall but he could've at least spent some bread while we was there, go to the lil food court or summm." Ni held her hand out in confusion because it wasn't making sense.

"True that, well I say just text back and try to see what he on before you even consider going." Rhiauna shrugged and opened a bag out chips that sat on the counter.

"You right... it wouldn't hurt nobody." Ni looked up at thought about it.

"Alright, ima just call him then. I'll lyk what he say suh." Ni picked up the phone getting ready to hang up.

"Ok, bye-" Ri immediately hung up before anything else could be said.

Ni's mouth flung open in disbelief.

"That wasn't my best friend, that was the devil

"That wasn't my best friend, that was the devil..." Ni sighed before starting up the car and going to Melly's contact.

...

While i was proofreading this chapter my phone died and i genuinely was upset so coming from me personallyyy i think these next chapters are gonna be good😗.

& do yall like these lil notes i leave under here bc i be chattinnnnn😭😭😭 hope ian talkin to myself babyyy

anyways chile, ENJOY