There's only three days left before the entrance exam and they made sure it'll arrive within two days of her entering the school for the exam as they wonder why her parents aren't there looking after her and two strangers are with eight kids under they roof. The Number one Hero was acting as he knew this was going to be happening.

He phones them and warns making them to sigh as they expected this as he's the second Hero who knows about it and the grey activities she does making him to accept cause he never got to that part as he gets many saved more making him to see what he means by the 'Hero kills if the Villains don't come out alive' and he's shocked by this three times.

'Why must young Midoriya suffer?' He thinks as he knows a lot about her and he doesn't care as she's up front and he does the same making her to not care for fighting her father and sister as they left her and the family, may it be for their safety, they left alone making him to agree with her on that as she's fighting her own father her own way.

Speaking of Midoriya, she's off the phone with the Number One Hero and sighs as she knew this would happen as she has another phone for her mines and town she owns in U.S.A as the town is six times bigger and more advanced making it easier for the town making her to have fully everything futuristic making them to have better stuff.

All of her mines she owns have futuristic equipment making it easier to mine and keep the miners safer as there's a town around the mines making it easier to go to work and home quicker as she cares for them (AN: The home, the mines and town is from my story Blind Underground Royal Heroine Goddess story) and nothing would stop her.

She has her daughter and son to worry about as well  making her to be happy that her two man are here and helping her out as this is not going to be a good thing of doing it by herself. The first one to help her out was Hawks as he brings food and clothing making her to owe him one for this before the second on joins in.

Dabi a.k.a Touya Todoroki saw her with blood coming out of her mouth and both of him and Hawks agreed to help her out as much as possible, but they didn't think they would fall in love with her making them to agree to share and they saw her take on the Shie Hassaikai all by herself and place them all in the Villain Trade, but one who got sent to Fat Gum.

The old man was sent to the hospital and she fixed him up a bit making him to wake up in the hospital making him to be confused and weirded out making it to be pretty bad to find out everything is gone and he's going into an retirement home with a lot of his follow retirees as well, too making him to have a hard time with it.

Both wonder how she's handling this as her medication isn't working to stop the blood as her heart is already weak as it is from that stupid Quirk she was born with, doesn't help she got Quirk boosted by a lot of the Villains she's dealt with and now her body's fighting itself cause of it making them to worry about her a lot cause of this.

Her weak heart is making her to cough blood up and she knows she's going to die, but she's fighting her fate cause of their children as her. She wish this never happened to her, but there's nothing she can do to change it as this is who she is making her boys to worry for her a lot and she hates that making her to try and not do that at all.

She even helped Dabi out making her to accidentally create a Ice-Quirk only booster and Dabi got hit with it fifty times like she was before it all stopped. His Quirk is now Half-Blazing, Half-Glacial before going through a Quirk Awakening making it to be now called Half-Inferno, Half-Arctic.

Dabi's hair is blue and black with her using her Quirk to heal all of his purple skin gone making him to look handsome which has both her and Hawks blushing up a storm cause of it fully. One time, Hawks lost his wings in a mission as they got burnt very badly to a crisp all the way to his back making her to heal, but she couldn't bring the wings back.

She had no choice, but to stab him with a Quirk Boosting Enhancer that's more powerful in a needle and it made him to have eight pairs of wings making him to explain his girlfriend... His girlfriend stabbed him with a needle that had a Quirk Boosting Enhancer that's more powerful to save his job and have him continue to be a Hero.

It's making the HPSC to fully test out the new powers and not charge her for it as it seems this can help him out on missions and save more lives, but she never left her room for two months after that day. Both Hawks and Dabi were worried as they know she has Trypanophobia (The fear of needles) cause of her forceful Quirk boosting, but to even go that far? For Hawks?

Hawks broke into her room and just hugs her as his wings are wrapped around her body making her to cry her eyes out until she passed out making Dabi to enter with the kids and they all went to sleep together making them to be closer cause of this making her to feel more at home than before as she loves this feeling.

'I wonder how the entrance exam's going to go for me really.'