𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎-𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒

Start from the beginning

I open my wardrobe, and pick out my outfit for the night. I decided to wear a green velvet dress, with gold jewellery, and heels, with dark smoky eyeshadow and I pair it with a dark pink lip gloss.

 I decided to wear a green velvet dress, with gold jewellery, and heels, with dark smoky eyeshadow and I pair it with a dark pink lip gloss

Once we were ready, Pansy and I head out, and into the common room.

The music was loud, and everyone was already drinking and dancing together, enjoying themselves. I see the boys sitting on the couch, laughing and clinking their glasses together, but Mattheo was no where to be seen.
"Hey girls, fucking hell Vivienne, you look stunning." Blaise smiles, as he passes me a glass of fire whisky.
"Thanks, where's Mattheo?" I ask.
"I uhh, actually I don't know." He admits, taking a sip of his drink.
"He'll be here in a minute, sit with us Vivienne." Draco smiles, as Pansy sits on his lap.

I scan the room, darting my eyes across every student in the vicinity, only to notice that Mattheo was leaving the bathroom with a brunette Ravenclaw girl, and walked over to the bar alone, smiling to himself.

My heart started beating rapidly in my chest, I could hear loud whooshing inside my ears, my blood was pumping, and my throat began to tighten as I felt tears well up into my eyes.
"Hey, what's wrong?" Theo asks, furrowing his brows with concern.
"What the fuck.. Mattheo j-just left the bathroom with another g-girl." My voice stammers, as my chest began to rise and fall rapidly.
"What girl?" Blaise asks, standing from the sofa, and turning his head towards the bathroom.
"Wait, Vivienne that's-" Draco begins. It was already too late, I didn't care what he had to say. I rush over to Mattheo, and slam my drink down into the counter at the bar.

"Princess hey-" He smiles. That smile fades quickly as soon as he saw my face contort with nothing but pure rage.
"Mattheo what the fuck, who is that girl? Why were you leaving the bathroom with her?" I yell, as the music drowns out, about to play the next song.
"What? Oh wait, that's.." He turns his head, as if he was trying to find where she went.
"Never mind, screw you, she clearly did." I curl up my lip, clutching my bag and push past him.
"Baby please let me explain, it's not what you think at all." He grabs my arm, yanking me back.
"Fuck off Mattheo, I don't wanna hear your bullshit." I sneer.
"Wow hey, Vivienne listen.." Draco appears behind me, placing a hand on my shoulder.
"You can fuck off as well." I huff.

I don't know why, but I jumped to conclusions straight off the bat, and I think anyone would after what I just saw. Maybe it was a little unfair of me to not hear him out, but I was already seething with anger, that if he tried to explain, I might say something I don't mean. I don't know who this girl was, and all I could think about was banging her ugly ass head off of a concrete wall, repeatedly.

I stomped off, my heels clamped down onto the dark wooden floor furiously, as I weave in and out of drunk, loud and obnoxious students, trying to find this girl. It wasn't until I got out of the crowd, that I saw her leaning up against a wall near the study area of the common room, talking to Granger. I marched over, gripping my clutch bag tightly around my hand that my knuckles turned white.