chapter 4

His best friend Haruki has a lot of suitors since when they were still highschool but he remained single until now but then all of a sudden he called him that his going to get married today and he will be the witness.

Facing his best friend's curious gaze, Haruki pulled Kenji besides him and shyly said: "He was already in front of you."

"What?!" Richard shockingly asked then he calmed down himself and seriously asked: "Best are you telling the truth or this was a prank?"

"No it's true that me and Kenji were really going to get married today." Haruki seriously said.

Richard seriously said: "But he was your younger sister lover so how can you be together?" Then he calmly added: "Now tell me first what happened before I will agree to be your witness or else let's just forget all about especially I don't want you to harm others and yourself."

Richard knows how in love Kenji and Gillian since senior highschool until they both graduated because they are always the most famous couples on their school who likes to make everyone envy them.

Kenji held Haruki's hand and gently explained: "Me and Haruki didn't harm anyone because me and Gillian were already broke up as for the reason why we broke up, I'm sorry but I couldn't share it to you." Then he gently added while looking at Haruki: "You are my wife best friend so I wanted to ask your permission to agree for us to get married."

Haruki hearing it blushed and he felt happy because Kenji is so good to him.

Richard didn't immediately speak he think for a while then he asked: "Then can you wait inside first while I'm going to talk alone with my Best friend inside of my office?"

"Okay but I will wait for you outside of your office if that's okay with you." Kenji calmly said.

"That's fine then let's go inside." Richard said and lead the two to his office.

Kenji waited outside while leaning on the wall while Richard and Haruki was inside.

Richard asked while sitting on the sofa drinking his tea: "What really happened and don't even think of lying to me." Then he added: "Now tell me what happen?"

Haruki knows that he couldn't hide anything from his best friend so he honestly said: "You know that I have been in love into one man since highschool because he saved me, right?"

"Of course I know that...." Then suddenly remembering something he shockingly said: "Don't tell me it's Kenji?!"

Haruki nodded and sadly said remembering the past: "You are right it's Kenji but since I have learned that he became my sister's lover I tried to forget my feelings about him but until now I'm still in love with him." Then he seriously added: "When I heard that my younger sister's wanted me to give a letter to break up with him, at first I decided not to accept it but in the end I still agreed for the reason that...."

"That?" Richard asked while he gently patted his best friends back.

Haruki sadly explained holding the cup of warm tea: "For the last time at least I could accompany him acting as my sister before I give the breakup letter but something happened to us." Then he sadly added: "I know I was wrong for taking that opportunity to seduce him but I really love him so even if I have known that he only did it with me because of thinking that I am my younger sister."

Richard felt angry and he angrily said: "You are really such a fool!" He sighed then said while he drank his teas in one gulp: "Now that everything happens, you can never change the past. Best, know matter what I will always support you but this time you were really wrong."

"I know but what could I do when I really loved him?" Haruki weakly asked.

Richard angrily said: "Okay I know you love him but the question is does he even love you?" Then seriously added: "You know that a relationship without love between both parties can easily broke apart."