chapter 3

After checking out and leaving the hotel the two rode a taxi to the Prime studio condo located at shang salcedo place, Makati.

The apartment that he rented has a length of 36sqm, a kitchen, a bathroom and one bedroom.

He rented that apartment for thirty thousand per month, then went
back to prime studio to get Kenji's requirements for their marriage like PSA birth certificate, certificate of no marriage etc....

Without those things it is impossible to obtain a married certificate especially if their country has a lot of requirements needed before you can finally get married so Kenji already made a lot of preparation to propose to Gillian and got married together.

He even has the money to buy their engagement ring worth forty eight thousand pesos but now that he was going to marry Haruki he should give him the best and forget about his ex-girlfriend so he should let Haruki decide on what he wants to do about the things that Gillian left later on his apartment.

He can't say that he already love Haruki but he was sure that feelings could be cultivated specially leaving together.

Sitting inside the taxi again, there next destination was the Fernandez home to get Haruki's requirements needed for them to get married.

"When did you prefer all of those requirements?" Kenji gently asked while holding the hand of Haruki.

"Well I just preferred because of my instincts so that's when it's needed I don't need to wait for months to get it." Haruki honestly answered while leaning his head to Kenji.

"So all this time you have been waiting for me." Kenji gently whispered looking at Haruki.

Haruki didn't speak he just leaned his head on Kenji's shoulder and fell asleep.

Seeing it, Kenji didn't disturb him anymore because he knows that Haruki still felt exhausted from what happened to them last night.

His girlfriend Gillian, no it should be his ex girlfriend now, she started to change when they finally graduated and have there own job maybe it was because of how people see the society now.

Gillian's reason for breaking up with him was all about his lack of financial so she conclude that he couldn't give the things she wants.

How could she say that when everything she asked would always be given to her to the point that he always works overtime and looks for a part time job.

His wages from his past job was around fifty thousand per month and all those money would be given to Gillian for her needs but what he got in return would be his cold and indifferent towards him.

Gillian keeps insisting that they will only have sex when they're already married and he follows her wishes but in the end she's just using it as an excuse to look for a much richer man.

Back then he quit his stable job to work as a freelancer so that he could hold his time and to earn more money.

For seven months now he already earned three million pesos but he only earned that big sum of money because of being sleepless everyday to get a lot of projects.

He persisted for being sleepless for the past seven months so that he could surprise Gillian but in the end she already planned to break up.

He will not blame her for her reason of breaking up, after all everyone has the right to decide what kind of life they wanted to have.

Let's all be realistic because in today's society without money even if you are handsome no one will want to marry you.

Not like back then even if you are poor as long as you are sincere and hardworking a lot of people would be willing to be with you but now everything changed women, she-male or even men become realistic and materialistic so instead of being mad about her, he will just work hard and give his family a good life.