chapter 2

He put down his phone from the wooden drawer next to the bed then he looked at Haruki while Haruki was also looking at him.

He felt guilty from what he did but why did Haruki act as Gillian? For what reason did he do that when they were like mortal enemies?

Looking at him, Kenji could see the nervousness of Haruki because of fidgeting his fingers.

"Why did you do that?" Kenji calmly asked while looking at Haruki.

Haruki pouted while he spoke seeing how cold Kenji was towards him: "My younger sister  wanted to break up with you but she does not have the courage to do so."

"You know that's not what I wanted to hear." Kenji calmly said but for Haruki he looks mad.

"I don't know what you wanted to hear." Haruki sadly said while he keeps fidgeting his fingers and immediately looks down seeing that Kenji becomes more mad.

Kenji felt hurt seeing him sad so he gently held his hand and gently asked: "What's the reason you act as Gillian?"

Haruki raised his head, he looked at Kenji and said in a weak tone: "It was all because I.... I love you." Then he criedly added: "I did that because for the last time I wanted to be with you even if it was just for a day even if I acted as my younger sister. In fact I wasn't that drunk so I still have the strength to resist doing it with you but I didn't expect I would still get laid by my own feelings towards you which made me not to do so."

He finally confessed to the man he had been secretly in love with for the past five years.

He was the first to meet him but in the end he only got the news that he became his sister lover.

He wasn't the type to steal someone else's lover especially his twin sister's lover so he tried hard to forget about  his feelings towards Kenji but in the end it turned deeper and deeper which made him always avoid him or always ask for a fight every time they saw each other.

Kenji always attracted a lot of female and she-male when they were still a student, at first he has no good impression towards him but because of being saved by him when he almost got raped by one of the male student from their school who has a crush on him since that day he began to have feelings towards Kenji and always looks at him when he plays tennis from their school tennis court.

He was very handsome, talented and has a good personality but before he could confess his twin sister already became Kenji's lover.

Yesterday, when his younger sister personally asked him to hand the breakup letter to Kenji, he didn't want to accept it but in the end he still did.

Facing Haruki's sudden confession, Kenji felt confused for a while because he and Haruki were like Tom and Jerry they always fought together when they saw each other.

Seeing that Kenji remained silent, Haruki's expression turned pale so he said with a smile and removed the hand of Kenji that was holding his hand: "I understand so don't worry I won't let you be responsible because of what happened to us."

Not be responsible? How can he do that when something already happened between them?! He was not the type of man who would just forget about it because the other party said so!

After all what happened to them last night no matter how he looked at it, he was the one who took advantage of it.

Then a cute looking small boy suddenly appears and says in a very serious tone while wearing a formal suit: [Ding a suitable host has been found! Now please choose between these two options: A) Be a scumbag and forget everything that you and Haruki did last night, you will receive One hundred million pesos!] Then he added while looking at Kenji: [B) Be responsible and marry Haruki today to get the reward check-in system! Reminder only you can see and hear me if you wanted to talk just talked to me using your mind telepathically!]

He knows about systems because when he was still in college one of his roommates was a fanatic about reading novels who always got golden fingers and that roommate of his always shared it with him but he never expected that they were all true.

At this time, Haruki felt sad seeing that Kenji didn't speak for a long time but when he was full of sadness, Kenji gently asked while he pulled him over to hug him: "Haruki Fernandez can I marry you?"

Suddenly being hugged, Haruki blushed and shyly asked while maintaining his heart to calm down: "What?! Are you serious?!"

Seeing the beautiful golden eyes of Haruki that was looking at him, Kenji gently said while still hugging him: "Can I marry you?"

"Are you serious?" Haruki asked again in a trembling voice.

"Yes I am serious so what is your answer?" Kenji gently asked looking at Haruki.

Haruki cried then he said: "Of course I wanted to marry you and you don't know how many times I have dreamed of it for the past few years."

"But don't you think that I am only doing it because I wanted to get revenge towards your sister? Aren't you curious about what I felt about you at all?" Kenji asked, he knows that he shouldn't rush especially that he only broke up with Gillian yesterday and now he was asking if Haruki could marry him.

He knows that for Haruki it was very unfair so he wants him to think it first and doesn't want to force him that's why he asked instead of directly saying it in a commanding tone.

If they really get married he will never let him go, he will be a good husband and always give him the best thing in this world. He will slowly love him and forget his feelings towards Gillian.

He knows that he can only marry Haruki today to vine that system but he doesn't want to force people to marry him because of what that thing said.

To have a system or not it doesn't matter because he can leave a good life without it by working hard and trying to get a promotion.

Haruki gently said with a serious look:"It doesn't matter because I can always seduce you when we are already married." Then he excitedly  added: "Let's go to the marriage bureau now and get our marriage certificate."

Haruki never dreamed of that he will marry the man he loves, he thought he would die alone while seeing him in someone else.

Haruki stood up and began to dress up while Kenji looked at him and murmured not letting Haruki hear it: "I was thankful to God that he gave me someone like you."

After that he also got out of bed and began to dress up.

After getting dressed, Kenji teasingly said: "Are you still going to keep wearing girls clothes?"

"If I don't wear it then what's I'm going to wear?" Haruki asked while he looked at Kenji.

Kenji walked by his side then he hugged him and teasingly whispered near Haruki's ear: "You are much better being naked than wearing clothes."

"Pervert!" Haruki coldly said but he was already blushing.

"Says the one who took the initiative to do it with me last night, you even sat down on my lap and kept bouncing your...." But before Kenji could continue to tease, Haruki kissed his lips then he said: "Let's go before the marriage bureau close."

"Okay Wife." Kenji said with a smile but before they could go out Haruki suddenly asked in a very serious tone: "Who do you think is much better than me? Me or my younger sister?"

"Do you really need me to answer that?" Kenji asked with a cheeky smile.

"Yes or else I will cut your big mushrooms." Haruki threateningly said while pouting.

Kenji laughed then gently said while he hugged Haruki: "You are much better than her in terms of look, body and personality so mister Wolford please don't cut my mushrooms or else you can never taste it anymore."

"You are really such a pervert!" Haruki said while he lightly punched Kenji's muscled chest.

Kenji once again laughed then teasingly: "Yeah and I'm only like this to you."

Hearing this, Haruki happily smiled while he coldly murmured: "You have better be."

Kenji looked at Haruki while he kissed his forehead and said to himself: 'His wife's desire to win is really strong even if the one he was comparing was his younger sister.'