10. Nia/Niko

Nia:

Something for sure was wrong with me the entire day that day.

It has already been a week since that day when I acted straight out of my mind and acted like a weirdo in front of them.

I mean who goes to disrupt the person's date whom I had rejected?!

Gosh, I have gone crazy.

And to add to that I even had to mention our outing after the incident to be our first date?!

Nia Harper, you have finally lost it.

I think I should really get myself checked up.

And this is what I have been thinking about the past whole week.

There has been a lot of spacing out and making mistakes while helping Mom in the kitchen. And the biggest thing is I could not focus on my studies.

I really have to get a grip on myself. And not listen to my heart ever again. Seriously made myself a fool out there that day for sure.

Who in their right mind does that?

But thinking about it right now I still think what I did there was right though...

But am I even worried that Niko might turn out to be like Henry?

Do I really like him-?!

No, no, no, no, no.

Even if I do that would mean Niko's death.

Two people will kill him. The two most dangerous and loving people in my life.

My Dad and my Brother.

Dad will straight up keep shooting him till he stops breathing and bro, will help him hide the body.

But, why am I even feeling this sudden liking towards him?

Why did I not have one in all these years?

Why now?! Is it because he confessed to me?

Am I that thirsty for affection?

Just then my phone rings and it's Camilla so I pick it up.

"Babe, have you seen Niko's insta post?", Camilla asked sounding concerned.

"No?" I replied.

"Do it fast. He has a new friend. And that too a female friend... I did not even know about this..." Camilla said.

A new friend what is she talking about?

I opened my Instagram and went to Niko's account and was shocked to my core by what I saw.

Niko's new friend is Brittany!

How? Why? When?

Wasn't their last time unsuccessful? Oh my god... What am I going to do now...

How spineless is Brittany to crawl back to him? I can't believe we used to be friends.

And what about Niko? How can he go back to her after our first date yesterday...

Wait- why am I so worked up over it?!

Oh god... Shit. How am I going to deal with this?!

 How am I going to deal with this?!

---------

Niko:

"Trust me, Brittany, I will protect you from her", I said.

"And how do you plan to do that? I am telling you she can be frightening when she is angry and I DO NOT WANT TO GET TO HER BAD SIDE. She is my friend Niko and what happened yesterday had all gone down the pan." Brittany exclaimed.

Right now, I am meeting up with Brittany at a restaurant ten kilometers away from my place to save Brittany from the girls in our house after posting that picture with her after a lot of persuasion.

Since the last time, the jealousy trick planned by our mastermind Josephine had worked I have decided to persuade Brittany to help me with this situation and pretend to be my friend.

Between...

"What's down the pan?", I asked.

"That's a word we use to refer to something that has failed or gone wrong", she said.

"Oh...", I answered. "So, please Brittany I request you. Just till Nia gets to acknowledge how she feels about me. You are her friend right so you know how to trigger her... Please, please, please help me"

I used my puppy eyes card on her. Good thing I inherited my cute face from my mother. Dad can never say no to that face and I have learnt the trick from mom only.

"Fine. Just this once till she comes around.", Brittany sighed in defeat to my cute face.

I leaped out of joy.

Just then my phone pinged and it was a message from Nia.

- I will be in the library in ten minutes. Come here as fast as you can.

- I will count this as our second date.

- I will be waiting for you.

Shit. Ten minutes?!

How am I supposed to get there in ten minutes?!

It's at least going to take half an hour.

Shit.

Wait does that mean we have started dating?

But she did not even confess to me. Or is this her jealousy doing the work...

She must have seen my Instagram post.

Oh, Niko, stop thinking about all of this right now and leave. You have to get there in time.

"I am very sorry, Brittany but I have to leave right now. I can't drive you back." I apologized as I got ready to leave.

"You are first going to drop me and then leave. This is the least you can do when I am doing you such a favor. And also, tomorrow I am going out for a tour around here and you are going to go with me", Brittany insisted

"But-"

"Shush- I am doing you a favor and this is the least you can do. Also, is it the Lunar Library?

"Yes",

"Then you will be dropping me off near there only. So, might as well visit Nia", Brittany winked at me as she walked past me feeling dignified
She lives around there! Oh, well just great.

I guess it's time to start our drama.

This is so exciting.

Nia Harper, don't you worry I will make you understand how much you actually love me.

This jealousy of yours is going to prove it.

(Author's note: Sorry again for the short chapter

(Author's note: Sorry again for the short chapter. Due to my studies, I did not get the time to write. Thank you for waiting. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Love y'all)