"Oh yeah, Jyugo isn't with us." Rock said.

"He was such a big part of us, that we took him for granted." Nico said.

"It's funny, this cell feels a whole lot bigger now doesn't it?" I questioned.

"Where ever he is, I hope he's eating well." Rock said.

"I don't want to rush him but I hope he heals soon." Nico said.

I get up from the ground and grabbed stuff to make a Jyugo pillow.

"Aw I missed you, Jyugo." Nico said.

"You got a stickle expression down bad." Rock said.

"It comes painfully obvious that none of you know anything about this prison. So seeing that we'll be spending this time together. I think I'll give you a short lesson on it's lay out." Kiji said.

"What???" We questioned.

"Don't start complaining." Kiji says, before a map pops up on the wall. "Here we have a map of Japan.".

Rock looks around."Do we have a projector?".

"Nanba prison is on a remote land located, somewhere secret in Japanese territorial waters." Kiji said.

"If you weren't going to tell us, then why use a map?" I asked, before the picture changed to the outside of Nanba prison.

"It's huge!" Rock said, before pictures of different parts of the buildings appeared on the wall.

"Along with headquarters and the thirteen buildings to inmate housing. There's also a research facility, stadium, a shopping mall, movie theater, ski slopes, etc." Kiji said.

"Why would you build that crap at a prison, who's it suppose to be for?" I asked.

"I wanna go to the movie theater!" Nico said.

"The recreation facilities are for guards." Kiji said.

"Are there farms and markets too?" Rock asked.

"Of course not, that would be wildly  impractical." Kiji answered.

"But ski slopes are fine?" Rock questioned.

Nobody's pov;

"Inmates are grouped by crime, traits, and abilities. Then sent to the building with the supervisor best suited to deal with." Kiji says, before pointing at an number. "This here is my building 3, and this is where we are.. It's about a 30 minute train ride between them.".

"That is far." Nico said.

"I had no idea." Rock said.

"Yes and due to the length of my transit. I had to wake up an hour early today. I didn't even have time to do my makeup, not properly at least." Kiji said.

"That sounds rough man." Rock said.

"Yeah." Nico said.