"You weren't informed? This patient is effected by those around him." Doctor Otogi said.

"Weird choice of words." Kenshirou said.

"What's so weird about it?" Honey asked.

"I thought most diseases were transferred between people?" Trois questioned, while Doctor Otogi started doing a exam on Nico.

"Who said anything about diseases? You saw this kid at the tournament right? He can copy anyone around him regardless in any difference of experience, altitude, or muscle mass. Down the road it'll come back and bite him in the ass. I'm surprised he's even alive after using a master level technique like qigong. The medication I prescribed him prohibits this Infectious ability. It works pretty damn well if he remembers to take it." Doctor Otogi said.

"Yeah, sorry about that." Nico said.

"So that's how, he's able to fight so well." Trois said.

"Remind me not to get on his bad side." Honey said.

"What on earth are you two looking for? I already told you, number 15 isn't here." Kenshirou said to Rock and Uno are looking around the office. We hear footsteps enter the room.

"Doctor Otogi, I brought the request medicine." Kaguya said. Rock and Uno knocked Kenshirou down to the floor as they ran by.

"Kaguya!!!" They shouted, as the others begin to surround her and asked her questions.

"Oh boy," I said.

Kenshirou got up to his feet. "I actually believed, you were concerned for your cellmate.".

"We're all concerned for Jyugo, but we can't sit around being depressed about it. You gotta pass time some how." I said. Kenshirou and Kiji looks at me. "I have a feeling Jyugo will be back soon.".

"You have a lot of hopes, inmate." Kenshirou said.

"No, it's called luck. My gut is usually right." I said.

"Number 07, you need to lay back down and rest until your breakfast comes." Doctor Otogi said.

"Yeah, alright. I wish i had my damn books or something to do." I said, before laying back down.

~The next day~

Uno's pov;

"So what guard are we getting next?" Nico asked.

"Don't know" i said, before our cell door started opening.

"I'm supervisor Mitsuba, and I'll be in charge of you for today." Kiji says, as we looked at him with a blank expression. "But you can call me, Kiji, let's all have fun.".

"Stranger danger!!" Me and my cellmates yelled.

"I had to deal with a long day to get here, so you should show some appreciation." Kiji said.

"What are you talking about? We're in the same prison." Rock said.

"Hey Jyugo, how big is this prison?" I asked then it hit us.