What did you do?

Jihyo POV

Sana definitely wouldn't be returning to work for a few weeks or even months from her injuries,police still haven't found out who did this to her but I guess there trying there hardest.
Tonight at work seemed like usual many men gagging just by looking at our dancers.(how cute)

I was just about to go back into my office before I was stopped by someone,nayeon.

"Jihyo there's this really hot girl st the bar please help me-"

Without another word i slapped the back of her head and went into my office like nothing happend. While working I ran through many papers and useless business deals but while I was reading one I felt a gaze glaring at me through the window. Snapping my head to the side I tried to see if there was anything but nothing,I just hope my mind was playing tricks on me.

Just then someone opend the door and walked into my office it was chaeyoung another one of my workers who used to do pole dancing now does private room services.

"Hey jihyo unnie~~ have you seen momo?" She asked with a pout.

"No she should be coming in for her normal every Wednesday drink right now shouldn't she?" I asked confused.

"Well shes not so ill try calling her okay?" She said before shutting the door leaving.

Confused by this i grabbed the phone on my desk and rang up momo number expecting a immediate answer but the phone was cut, what was going on?

Dahyun POV

I watched as my rightly earned possession was dragged over to me on the stone floor her mouth being muffled by a cloth. I waved of the two boys that got her for me and saw a note from tzuyu pinned on the girls neck.

"Dont kill her quickly got it you fucking ghost?"

I laughed before gripping the girls hair and dragging her into my van where I took her back to mine. After a few minutes drive we both arrived at my home and pushed her to the ground where she layed confused and shaky. The mask blocked her sight from seeing anything which drives my nerves even more.

I brought her up onto my leather couch and took of the blindfold, the fear in her eyes only made me want to just take a nice juicy bite out her sweet neck. So with all that in my mind I leaned close my breath feeling against the girls skin before sinking my teeth deep in hearing her screams be muffled by the cloth piece. It was to tasty for me to stop now.

Your all mine momo~.

Chaeyoung POV

After hearing momo wasn't answering any calls I just assumed it was because she was to busy being a slag with all her other guy friends, I laughed to myself before I felt a cold hand slip around my neck and kiss my cheek.

"Are you alright dear." I looked back with a flushd smile and nodded before she pulled me into her arms kissing my hair again,god I love my penguin dearly.

"I heard no-ones been hearing of momo right?"

"Yeah but she's done this before so its alright i guess."

"True..well I was wondering if I could get a private dance my lady?"

My smile instantly grew as we dragged eachother into one of those small cubical type rooms and made her sit where I crawled to her lap kissing her.

Sana POV

Its been a few days since I last went to work and my neck still burns time to time when doing my normal activities which annoys me quite alot. Before long I got a text from tzuyu which confused me as we only ever text when work or problems in work.

Phone:

Tzuyu:Sana are you okay? How are you feeling?

After a bit I replied being still confused and a little dazed.

Sana:Yeah I'm good just relaxing.

Tzuyu:Great! Just telling you momo won't be on show tonight. Not like you'd see anyway.

I was about to type but my battery run out, call that perfect timing. So I charged it quickly hoping I could message back and as soon as it turned on I texted jihyo my boss.

Phone:

Sana:Jihyo momo dsornt work tonight does she?

Jihyo:ah no remember its her Wednesday day of where she drinks all day haha.

Sana:oh really?

Jihyo:yep but she's not here its kinda worrying me.

As soon as I read that text I went back to who I was texting before and immediately knew something was up as tzuyu had never texted first and come to think of it momo isint performing tonight but she normally does come in anyway for a drink. So she's lieing right?

Phone:

Sana:Tzuyu, you realise momo is not doing show tonight right?

Tzuyu:oops! Looks like I made a mistake. Oh sana my bad.

Before long I glared at the phone before soon texting back.

Sana: Tzuyu. What Did You Do.

(Quick chapter and rushed sorry <3)