A normal day right?

Sana pov

I was awoken by my loud alarm clock causing me to fall face first onto the floor from my bed,after a few minutes of rolling around on the floor from anger I got up and grabbed my phone checking the messages my boss had spammed me.

Messages--

Boss(Asshole)
:SANA! WHERE THR HELL ARE YOU?!

Sana
:Relax relax im coming now!

Boss(Asshole)
:Hurry its already packed with ugly men and tramps!!

I giggled a bit at what she called the men that would come into the club early. I quickly got dressed and grabbed myself a shot of whisky in hope to myself energised for the day.

(At the club entrance)

I walked in and went behind the bar setting up my stuff taking a look around wondering why these people bother coming in at such an early time. Of course people came up to me for a drink so I began my job. (I want to quit so badly but I'm broker than broke)

Jihyo POV

I'm the boss of this work place am I happy about it? No. I walk in an thank god sana decided to turn up today. I settled my bags in one of the locked rooms before walking over to my other coworker Nayeon.

"Ah jihyo..have you got any clue why its already busy i mean its only 2pm?!"She stomped her foot and gave a death glare at a man checking her out.

"Its that workers day tonight and they wanna try see her early..what was her name again?" I said even though I'm the boss and should know who I'm hiring..

"Her names tzuyu.."

"Ah yes right tzuyu,anyway I have to go into my office good luck and don't die!" I smiled before giving nayeon a little hug and walking of.

Sana POV

I was absolutely tried it was now 6pm I have worked 4 hours non stop!! Actually I stopped for like 2 hours but who cares!! In just an hour that really popular stripper would take the pole and the place was gonna get crowded I know it will. I decided to take another break and went behind the bar into the back room and saw strippers preparing in their slutty outfits.

"Hey sana! Help me zip up my corset!" It was momo another popular girl who worked here. I took my time walking over to her to help but suddenly got absolutely dragged into on eof the lockers and pinned by someones weight. My eyes darted up wondering who was doing this but by the time I had the courage to look they vanished into the crowd of other dancers who were now leaving. I felt my face burning like hell even if it only lasted a second it felt like minutes.

"SANASNAKE YOU GONNA HELP OR WHAT?!" Momo snapped and me pulling me back into her body looking at me annoyed, I rolled my eyes and zipped up her corset and watched her leave before shortly after returning to the bar and giving out drinks once again still having the feeling of some girl pushing me into the locker.

(The party starts and lights go of people cheer as dancers start walking to their poles 3 at a time on a single dim lit stage)

I also took the chance to watch as for me it was a free show, the girls were amazing dancers and the way their bodys limped around the poles twisting and turning. As I was drifting of into my imagination the lights struck up this time a pinkish colour and two of the poles had went back into the ground leaving one single one.

My eyes widened when I saw a slim,tall figure entering the stage her outfit barley covering her parts as she held the pile with one hand and one of the most beautifulest smiles ever, I felt my face turn red as music started and she began to move like I've never seen before. As the pole dancing continued hundreds of dollar bills where thrown onto the stage where the girl danced and men cheering filled the dimmed pink room.

Nayeon POV

I was guarding the entrance door to the club pissed as hell, I really wanted to see this new girls dance I mean the things iver heard she can make anyone fall for her. Just then I decided to close the strip club down meaning no-one new can enter as I walk inside and watched with the wild people.

Now I could see why these guys were barking I mean who wouldn't?! This girl had be warped by her beauty already and I'm not the normal to fall inlove quick.

Tzuyu POV

As always men were drooling at my feat...what a bunch of useless things. I took my turn switching from elegant to hot and sexy untill the song soon ended revealing a load cheer flow over the crowd and everyone was throwing the money bills to my feet. Though I didn't smile and kept my snatched look and took a glance around and spotted this one boy. He looked happy..Good body..Nice face..delicious scent. I winked at him signalling for him to follow me out the club into the back alley.

After I was out in the now almost pitch black alley I heard his footsteps behind me before feeling him press up behind me, I felt my fists clench harder then before going along with it and kissing him soon enough I was pinned to the wall. I moved him to the wall and pressed my lips against his neck leaving a nice big hickey before looking into his eyes.

Poor guy...he didn't know this would be his last day. Ha..haha..HAHAHA.

Sana POV
I rubbed the sweat from my head after finally the day was over but I still had one more thing to do unfortunately, I binned all the plates and leftover food you could find on the floor. Please the amount of underwear there was made me hurl, after a bit I grabbed the two heavy bin bags and headed through the back do...

My thoughts where cut loose as the sight before me made me feel like I was frozen and couldn't move.

Third person POV

Blood pouring out of a guys neck squinting into the air then back on his face as a girl with red glowing eyes made eye contact with the other girl who was just trying to take out the bins.

Tzuyu POV

I smiled and licked my fingers clean before taking a step towards the girl, seeing her drop the bin bags and slowly backing up aroused me even more. Before she knew it I pinned her underneath me and lent my face lower to hers blood from my mouth dripped onto her lips.

(The end of this part!! Hope you enjoy and comment on what you want to happen next <3)