seven

°

SIX | 6——————————september 2 1993 | thursday

SIX | 6
——————————
september 2 1993 | thursday

elizabeth thought the day was going by pretty fast as it was now lunch. lizzie and her friends were walking down to the great hall from transfigurations. mcgonagall was doing some revision and had them doing the vera verto spell which we learned in second year. matt had trouble doing it than and he still does.

"that spell is just hard ok" he moaned, waving his hands around in frustration which made his friends laugh.

"no it's not matt. it's pretty easy. you're just dumb" stella responded with a giggle.

"am not! i'm really smart actually" he groaned, crossing his arms.

"you're right matt, you are pretty smart, you just do stupid things" lizzie reassured.

"thank you lizzie... wait" he thought while his friends giggled. they just walked into the great hall and lizzie spots the new girl, sitting on her own. elizabeth decides to ask her to sit with her.

she walks away from the group without a word which gets her friends very confused. "lizzie!"

"hi" she smiled. the girl looks up from her plate, very confused. "hello?"

"is this sit taken?" she shook her head so elizabeth sat down in front of her. "i'm elizabeth or lizzie is fine"

"hi elizabeth, i'm faye" she gave a small smile, she could tell faye was nervous. "would you like to come and sit with my friends? i wouldn't want you here by yourself"

after a little pushing, she agreed, so faye and lizzie walked over to her friends who where a bit confused. "hey guys. this is faye. come on, have a sit!"

she sat beside matt, amber and stella, across from lizzie, cedric and diego. everyone said their hello's and there was a few seconds of silence so lizzie decided to brake it. "so faye, where did you go to school before?"

"I went to beauxbatons" she smiled nervously.

"wow beauxbatons. don"t they speak french and shit?" matthew asked. everyone stopped and looked at him like he was joking, but clearly he wasn't. "of course they speak french you git, it's in france" if it wasn't clear for him before, it is now plus she has a french accent.

the girls laughed at him. "oh... right" is all matt said. they all turned to continue their conversation. "anyway.. has it been hard since...."

a loud noise stopped amber in her tracks and everyone turned to face matt again, he was spraying whipped cream on his pancakes like he was four. he looked up, when he realised no one was talking anymore. "oh.. sorry" matthew loved pancakes, with lots of whipped cream.

"has it been hard since moving schools?" amber continued her question before matt interrupted her. "um.. a bit yeah. they're quite different"

"oh really. how?" cedric asked. you wouldn't think two magical schools were that different. cedric didn't really want to entertain her since almost every girl was in love with him. but he only had eyes for one.

"well, beauxbatons is much bigger than here. there's a lot more students there" lizzie and her friends couldn't believe beauxbatons was bigger than hogwarts. "wait really? cool" diego admitted.

"do you live in france still?" lizzie asked.

"yeah but my parents have a house in london" faye mentioned. before anyone could speak, hermione ran up to the table, out of breath and a bit nervous. "lizzie"

lizzie turned around, knowing it was her from her voice. she smiled. "hermione. hi, how are you?"

"good. umm.. can you come, with me please?" she mumbled. you could tell, something was troubling her. elizabeth stared at her friend for a few moments, realising it's had to do with katherine. "kat. is she..?"

"yes she's fine. well... not really" in an instant, lizzie stood up, excusing herself from the table and followed hermione out of the great hall. "whats going on mione?"

"well, the twins sort of pranked her" hermione informed her, as they stopped in front of the girl bathrooms. "wait what?"

lizzie was confused. the boys prank her all the time. most of the time it's just little things like, switching her shampoo or chancing her outfits colour. what was so different about this one?

"they poured water all over her. she's soaking wet" with that, lizzie walked into the bathroom. no one was in sight but an upset katherine, at the mirrors, trying to fix her makeup. but the water had smeared her mascara all over her cheeks. "kat.."

"they ruined my outfit liz, and my makeup. do you know how long it took me to put this on" she rambled. something you need to know is, katherine hates water. she is never seen swimming because she has a bit of a fear of drowning.

"hey kat. it's ok" her sister tried to reassured her. the younger girl was trying to swipe the makeup with a makeup wipe she keeps in her bag for emergencies and this was definitely one. "no its not. i look horrible"

kat started to cry. lizzie hates seeing her sister cry. "no you don't"

"yeah i do. i don't have time to redo my makeup" lizzie went to grab the wipe out of her hands but kat pushed her away. "you don't need to, just wipe it off"

"no i need to have some on lizzie" lizzie had enough and grabbed her sister arms so she was facing her. "no you don't katherine. you don't need makeup. you're just as beauty with or without it" that seemed to stick in the gryffindor's head as she allowed her sister to pulled her into a long hug.

°