princess

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
PRINCESS
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝by hcgwqrtssaint⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
by hcgwqrtssaint
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

but she's a princess
⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
with a pretty crown

if she was a flower
⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
she would be a rose

the day was the twelfth of october nineteen seventy seven. it was a beautiful day outside, with the sun shining and the birds chirping. tuesday at the london hospital was busy, like everyday with babies being born every minute. two incredible children were brought into this world to their loving mother and father.

elladora and zachary rose were as happy as they could be, with a lovely home and now new arrivals to their life. right by their side were there families but also their friends. the pair had attend hogwarts, school for witches and wizards in scotland uk in nineteen sixty nine until nineteen seventy six.

as one was sorted into hufflepuff and the other as a slytherin, both worked hard for every test and every pop quiz. it would be shocking if i told you elladora, before marriage, was apart of the noble house of black. she is the older sister of sirius and regulus black.

born in nineteen fifty eight, nineteen sixty and nineteen sixty one, they were the picture of a perfect rich family. although their parents weren't the nicest people in the wizarding world, the complete opposite really.

from the start of their hogwarts journey, walburga and orion black favorited their daughter and younger son, preferably because of them being sorted into slytherin like all the blacks before them.

it was sirius who broke that tradition when being sorted into gryffindor in nineteen seventy one by the sorted hat. he was immediately disowned from the black family. his sister soon after when she started to date zachary rose, a pureblood hufflepuff who had a known crush on the girl, in nineteen seventy four.

once zach had introduced his new girlfriend to his best friend and his girlfriend, amos diggory and gianna forbes, they became a group. they were irreparable and when both girls got pregnant, only 2 weeks apart, they were so excited to have children together. they hoped their kids would be as close as they were. and how right they would turn out to be.

the new parents had organized to meet the diggory's at christmas for their kids to finally meet. of course the kids had meet before but this would be the first they could remember. cedric and the twins would have been 2-3 months old then. they decided to have dinner at the rose's since they had two lovely kids that it would be a little difficult to get both out of the house.

after that day, the pair of them hang out every day with the children. as the kids grow up, they noticed grayson being a bit rude to cedric and they took that as he not liking ced. although they soon found out he thought cedric would bring harm to his sister. after a long talk, he seemed to trust cedric more with elizabeth and he was so right.

 after a long talk, he seemed to trust cedric more with elizabeth and he was so right

in which the perfect pretty boy starts to fall for his beautiful best friend...

WARNINGS there will be strong language in this book, along with blood, fights, mature themes etc

COPYRIGHT copyright © 2022 | all rights reserved, please don't steal this plot !

DISCLAIMER I don't own any harry potter characters or the placement of this book. however I do own the rose family, their backstory, there storyline and any other non harry potter character.

STARTED january 2022
ENDED

she's the fairest
⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
out of them all

if she was a president
⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
she would be babe

⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝
by hcgwqrtssaint
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

 ⌜ •   °    +   °   •   ⌝by hcgwqrtssaint⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

  ☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
PRINCESS
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。