☆𝑰𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏!☆

Hello Mount Rageons!

This is my first time writing a fic so I thought I'd say hi and let you guys know some info about it!

I want to try and keep these guys in character; as much as I enjoy the fanon takes, I absolutely love their canon personalities :)

This story is from the perspective of a young personal assistant, fresh out of exam season, looking for a job in the fame orientated city of Mount Rageous, eventually being hired by none other than Velvet and Veneer.

It'll include some more mature topics such as depression, anxiety and so on, a bit of a slow burn romance with Veneer and some angst because we love that!! Some healing between Velvet and Veneer too because god knows they need therapy.

TW for mentions of alcohol too!

I'm gonna be using gender neutral pronouns for the reader, so anyone can insert themselves into the story!

Furthermore, I'm going to include some of my headcanons!

- Velvet and Veneer taught themselves how to sing and aren't reliant on troll essence, in this fic they've been famous for a good few years since their debut.

-All characters, unless stated otherwise, are aged 18-20.

-Mount Rageons have an unusual feature where their eyes glow when experiencing a strong emotion (kinda got inspired by the neon lights shown in the city!!)

-Veneer struggles with imposter syndrome, depression and anxiety where Velvet is incredibly quick tempered and terrified of being forgotten.

-No NSFW guys that shit ain't happening here, purely fluff 🏃🏻

So yea!
Hope you guys enjoy :)