'' 𝟢𝟣𝟩, 𝗋𝖾𝘤𝘢𝘱 ❞ .

Start from the beginning

" and if i do ? " dd jokingly asked knowing he wouldn't throw his brother under the bus. " i'll tell her what you did last summer, in her bedroom " notti said raising his brows — ddot looked at both confused. "soo what he do last summer ? " he asked.

notti shrugged his shoulders and looked at dd who had a straight face. " not a fuck ass thing " he said as he entered the room and closed the door behind him. " so if it's not yours, whose is it ? " dd asked the repeating question.

" we been wondering the same thing "

all three boys started going around the room with possible people it could've been, but no names really stuck. they knew treasure wouldn't go that far with some one unless they've known each other for a minute. & notti and her went way back.

he was in denial — he knew he was high the night they kicked it off, but he was fully capable of his body and knew what he was doing. so he was sure it wasn't his child. he was seconding ddot on the abortion.

they both decided they'd swing by dotty's tomorrow and hatch something out with him, it was multiple times he been in this situation when some girl he fucked told him he was the dad.

so this wasn't their first rodeo .

-𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝟤𝟩𝘵𝘩 -

❝ 𝐒𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐍𝐔𝐓 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐃❞ dotty questionably asked, causing notti to get irritated at the fact they couldn't believe him. " but when you do it no one questions you " notti exclaimed — dotty went through this with four different girls.

      " i know my body " he shrugged, as ddot laughed and dabbed him up. " you shut up you haven't touched ass in three years " notti said directing it too ddot who dead panned him " three weeks actually "

    the group laughed, as kadence entered the door he was late to the meeting. he greeted everybody by dabbing them up, or a handshake they individually had. " so what's going on ? " he asked.

     " treasure claims she pregnant with my child " notti said as kadence made an yikes face. it was pretty obvious they knew how treasure got down, but kadence knew a lot more considering it was his sister best friend.

     " she was just fucking on my young nigga " he shrugged, all the boys looked at him like he was holding a piece of information they needed. " who ? " notti asked, wanting to know immediately. " jahkye "

     everyone glanced at dotty whose mouth was opened wide as hell. " what's niggas actin up fo ? " kay laughed as they all shook their heads showing this wasn't a time to be laughing. " jahkye who ? " dotty asked.

     " that's type fed " kadence said lifting his brows.

    all the boys knew jahkye as dotty's little sister man, he wasn't apart of their group. one, him and notti had an altercation a minute ago and ddot of course stood up for him so they started beefing.

     dd & dotty however were cool with him, and seen him occasionally which led to people assuming he was in their friend group including culture. but kadence, it was his friend that lived on his block. — but he didn't know about him and culture what so ever.