'' 𝟢𝟣𝟤, 𝖽𝖾𝖺𝗅❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

 𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟤𝟧.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞

" 𝒀𝑨𝑳 𝑭𝑨𝑵𝑺 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳𝑺 𝑮𝑶𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑻𝑶 𝑩𝑬 𝑯𝑬𝑹𝑬 ❞ culture said, slinging her crossbody on. notti shook his head and laughed she was definitely right ━━━ " as long as they don't dickride today " ddot said, pulling up his star amiri jeans.

they all headed through the parking garage, everyone had a designated store they'd be going too since they didnt often come to the mall. one being the drive and two being they hated social contact.

" alright victoria or forever ? " solest asked looking back at culture, she was indecisive but she know she wanted the new scrubs from victoria secret. " uhh we can go to vic first " she put forth, as solest nodded.

danae walked off with david, stating they were heading off to the new store opening in the mall. which contained a-lot of designer items.

culture led their group of four towards the escalator to the second floor, which had most of the stores they need to go to. " whats in this store anyways ? " notti asked as he waited for culture to answer.

knowing how most would pass on the offer on going she'd keep it short. " uh you know body care and stuff for us women " culture admitted clasping her hands together for full effect.

they headed into the dimly lit store, ddot and notti glanced at the mannequins which were laced with revealing undergarments & lacey bras. " bro this some typa stripper shit " ddot said twirlin a black bra.

" yo bro you're wildin " notti laughed as ddot tossed it to him, they were practically playing hot potato with the bra's ━━━ culture slapped her hand across her palm at the sight of the two. " put those down " she said as they put it back into the container.

culture headed to the back , which was laced with tons of hygiene products. she sprayed a couple of them on the sample paper, her all time favorite was of course the bare vanilla.

notti, sniffed the scraps of paper. he could agree bare vanilla was top three, but he also favored strawberries & champagne. " what about this one ? " he said, holding up the pinkish bottle. " let me smell, haven't even tried that one " she stated as notti held up the paper to her nose.