'' 𝟢𝟣𝟣, 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

          𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟤𝟧.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐄, leaned against the backboard of her cousins bed. awaiting for the group of teens to pick the game they wanted to play. it was a tie between truth or dare & never have i ever which she'd rather play.

she shook her head, disagreeing with the fact they should do truth or drink ━━━ she definitely didn't do what they did. she had morals send for herself.

" aigh cece whatchu wanna play ? " notti asked, lookin to his left to face her. she shrugged she was indecisive and didn't lick choosing for others. " never have i ever but it really doesn't matter " culture implied, knowing she could care less .

everyone batted their eye she was tie breaker between the two games, but realistically they didn't have any of the alcoholic beverages. " bet so we'll play never have i ever then " ethan said as everyone nodded. "oh so now you want to play that ? " ddot scolded as notti scoffed.

he knew what he was doing.

" if everyone's okay with it " cece mumbled, clearing her throat so her voice wasn't so deep. danae pulled out her macbook air, deciding to look up some questions to ask one another ━━ " igh bet i got some good ass ones so i'll go first " nae said with a grin.

using the cursor to click on the question she read it out loud. " never have i ever , fucked with one of my friends significant other " she read aloud. everyone placed one finger down besides culture. " ya so fucked up " she softly giggled. "okay here sole" she passed it.

" never have i ever , did it in my friends home " solest said reading off the website. ddot & dd placed a finger down. " which friend ? " notti reluctantly asked, looking at his older brother and best friend. " jay , bro i was hella geeked " ddot laughed.

notti scrunched his face up, disgust was the only thing that came upon him. " kaydence's , but we not finna tell him bout that " dd said rubbing his hands together, as he thought back to the exact time . culture shook her head.

compared to them she was by far innocent, which she didn't mind at all. " here bestie " solest said handing her the computer so she could ask the upcoming one. " okay never have i ever , did it raw " she read cringing at the topic ━━━ her finger stayed up as the rest didn't .