'' 𝟢𝟢𝟣, 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 ❞ .

#✰ 𝐓𝟏𝐌𝐄 .ᐟ ❞
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

          𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦

𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦 .ᐟ - 𝟢𝟧.𝟤.𝟤𝟥 - ✿
                   ✿ 𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍-𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗅𝖾𝗆, 𝘴𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭 @𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐞 .

  𝐂𝐔𝐋𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒, in attempt to hold back the tears that rested within her eyes. her best-friend solest was always a big help in comforting her. she softly rubbed her hand back and forth down her back in effort to soothe the tearful girl. "it's okay stink, he wouldn't want you to cry" her friend whispered, the sniffling girl didn't know a death could affect her this much - she hated hearing the 'he wouldn't want this' as if they knew him as much as she did.

  "look, stop crying" solest demanded as she cupped her face and dragged her thumb beneath her eyes to clear her tears, "let's think happy" she said sternly. "can you do that for me?" she asked, her new york accent coming off heavier than usual making culture quickly nod her head, she swiped her remaining tears. "i'll be okay, les" culture managed to let escape her mouth.

  nodding solest looked at her phone, she knew her best-friend was lying, but she also knew it was better to accept it rather then push her out her comfort zone. she typed in her passcode, unlocking the phone. "let's order some food, it'll cheer us up." she paused, "donuts or you want actual food?" she asked waiting for the shortly delayed response. "donuts" she hummed.

"strawberry sprinkled, right?" she asked, culture was silent as she nodded her head in return .. she appreciated her best-friend dearly. she hated having to drag her into this depression state — but solest would rather help her best-friend then to lose her. "okay ima get you two" she smiled, tapping the plus sign to contribute another one to their order.

  culture cleared her throat from the lump that rested deeply in it, she didn't want to go on the verge of crying again — "thanks, you need any cash?" she voiced, "girl no fall back a little" solest quickly denied her offering. it was her treat and culture definitely needed it.

"alright, it'll be here in fifth teen minutes" she notified as she placed her phone back into the pockets of her grey nike sweats, culture fell back into the couch as she laid her head on the arm rest, closing her eyes as she tried to shut her continuous thoughts out.

"he's gone, culture hes gone"

it was the only thing she could remember hearing the day of december 𝟤𝟩th 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟤, when her brother dotty called as they were hanging out that night. she was confused until she just automatically knew from the tone of his voice, she felt her heart crush what seemed to be into thousands if not millions of minuscule pieces.