'' 𝟢𝟣𝟩, 𝗋𝖾𝘤𝘢𝘱 ❞ .

Start from the beginning

     " i'm cooked " he slightly whispered upon his self as he ran his hands though his curls. he wasn't sure if he should tell somebody, because he wasn't an hundred percent sure it was his. " ddot you up nigga ? "

    a small noise could be heard from the limp body beside him, causing him to shake the boy a little to fully wake him up. " yoo , wake yo ass up " he said, as he sat up in the bed mugging the lightskin boy.

     " nigga what " ddot said, as his eyes were low due from his high still being on and the fact that it was damn near three in the morning. " treasure is pregnant " notti spoke as ddot shrugged his shoulders. " who the father ? " he finally asked.

     notti pulled out his phone and allowed him to read the messages. laughter could be heard from ddot, he shook his head as he handed the phone back. " niggas can't pull out now ? " ddot said clowning him — notti didn't find it funny. " nigga ian nut at all " he assured him.

     ddot could tell by his tone of voice he was being as serious as he could. he rubbed his face trying to get rid of the wave of sleepiness that was laced in him.

     " so , who you think it is ? "

      to be honest, that wasn't an easy question to answer they were best - friends but they weren't interested in each other's sexual lives or relationships. " shit, ion know and i can't just ask her whole else she been fucking on " notti implied, " yes the fuck you can " ddot sneered.

    " she a freaky luh bitch, she needa get an abortion " ddot said, grabbing his phone from his nightstand and checking the time. " it's two ? " he said, notti gave him the duh look as if his phone wasn't sitting in his hand.

    " oh na twin she got another nigga and he don't want the baby so she told yo ass " ddot stated, "how do you get that from it being two in the morning ? " notti laughed, since it wasn't making sense to him.

    ddot rolled his eyes getting irritated on how notti couldn't catch on from that small explanation. it made sense to him. " you know how bitches drunk text during the night, she guilt texting that's why she doing that shit in the AM not the PM " he said moving his hands.

     notti nodded his head trying to make it seem like what he said made sense too him. " uh huh so basically she just told me, cause he other nigga said it wasn't his " he asked. "ain't that what i said dumb fuck " ddot urged.

    " well if the baby come out dumb, it's yours " ddot added on, clicking off his phone and setting it back on the night stand. — notti flicked his forehead for the slick comeback he made. " stop playing with me lil bitch " he laughed, " not my fault you a daddy " ddot babbled.

      " who a daddy ? " dd asked, opening the door.

  ddot pointed at notti quickly, like a kid whose mom asked who did it , and if you lie you're both grounded. " treasure said she's pregnant, and it's mines " notti said clarifying the news to his older brother. " twin she's a bop, come on now " dd slyly replied.

notti mugged him " chill that's still ma bestie " he said defending her name , he did that usually when somebody tried to play with her character. " that's yo baby moms now, at sixteen " ddot snickered falling into laughter.

" mami gone send you back to the dr "

dd flicked on the light switch causing the room to instantly light up, notti blinked a couple times adjusting his eyes to the bright light. " i'm not telling her, and you aren't either " notti said pointing at him.