Tribred twins

~{Final Chapter}~*This chapter is about when Isabel Dox Ranzz has twin daughters who are both Naltorian💙, Coluan💚and Winathian⚡️Which makes them both "Tribreds" and their names are "Alora" and "Alice" also, *One* is destined to be the next Dreamer🌀after their mother and the other is meant to have lightning⚡️powers. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

After Isabel's dream wedding, a few months later she was pregnant with "twin girls" born with extraordinary alien powers & abilities.

*9 months later, at the hospital in the delivery room*
Isabel and Logan Dox Ranzz were holding their babies feeling so much love❤️at the sight of them and felt like they wanted to hold them forever and named *Baby Girl 1*~ "Alice" and *Baby Girl 2*~ "Alora" both born Naltorian🌀, Coluan💚, Winathian⚡️with lightning-harnessing powers in the palm of theur hands throughout all of their bodies... Like their father💙. But only one is destined to be the next "Dreamer" just like their mother is and grandmother, and great great grandmother was. And not even Isabel knows the answer to that... because in her dream✨she saw her daughter as "Dreamer" but didn't see her face. But at least the other won't be disappointed or upset that they don't have powers. So, yeah!

*10 years later, in the future*
Nina is named after Isabel's mother who just moved to *Parthas* with Brainy her father after the wedding to have a normal life together in her hometown with her family Alice Dox Ranzz was *10 years old* now and they were extraordinary, beautiful, and intelligent children born of 3 alien species in "one". As Isabel knew that they were ready to learn the truth about the "Nal" family legacy and that one of them would inherit the dreaming🌀powers destined to be the next "Dreamer" after her. Just like her mother and her mother after that and their great great-great-grandmother from Naltor... leading all the way back to the "Original Dreamer".

*The next day, in the morning*
*10:35 a.m.*
Isabel sat down with her twin daughters on the couch🛋️to discuss their futures✨and the "Nal"family history📜legacy🌀from her mother's side of the family... "Alora, Nina, it's time I've told you about my family's side of the Naltorian dream inheritance. One of you will be the Dreamer after me and will inherit the *dreaming powers* to do great and impossible things as Dreamer🌀! Your grandmother Nia did back in the day and me as "Dreamgirl" today. Cause in my dream✨when I was pregnant with both of "you" I had a vision🌌that my daughter would be the "next Dreamer" but I couldn't see my daughter's face..." Isabel explained softly to her daughters that only one of they are destined to be a "Dreamer" after her someday. "So, I like you two to start studying the world of "dreams" and the Naltorian🌀language knowing the symbols and what they mean in the dream realm when the time comes and the power chooses only one of you to be the Dreamer or Dreamgirl to be an "hero". Even though I don't know which of you will be "Dreamer" this way you'll both be able to help each other out. Just like your Uncle Noah helped me out when my powers first manifested..." Isabel added Softy as a mother giving her kids wise advice. Alora and Alice had no idea as they both looked at each other in complete shock and said when finding the right words to say. "So, let me get this straight Mom, one of us will inherit the dreaming gift and be the "Dreamer" while the other sister has lightning powers," Alora said softly stating the facts of the obvious what her mother just said about the *dreaming🌀powers* inheritance. "Exactly!
My darling, that's precisely what I'm telling you But the good thing about this is that you'll be able to help each other out and protect one another from danger and become the best *Sibling Duo* Like me and your Uncle Noah and I are. El Mayura! "Stronger Together" that's our superfamily motto," Isabel added wisely. "I like the sound of that! Alora said excitedly. "Same thing, Sis. Being an sibling duo sounds like a "dream" come true! I'm excited to find out what our futures both hold..." Alice commented excitedly and made a dream pun without thinking about it. Isabel smiled happily when she finally told her daughters about the "dreaming Heritage" that they both took it surprisingly well. She also, was very excited to see the future of her daughter's destinies. Only time will tell😉!

*Further into the future*
*The year "2070" to be exact*
*At Night🌙, in National🏙City, downtown*
An new generation of "heroes" are born tonight! Alora and Alice become the newest members of the Legion and co-leaders of it after their mother while the protectors of their fair city as a Sister crime-fighting duo! Alora inherited the *dreaming powers* and became the "Dreamer "a few years ago while activating her Coluan Side becoming the smartest Tribrid in doing/thinking up the most impossible things by combining her *dream🌀energy* and *blue💙⚡️lightning*into "one". While her Sister Alice became the smartest Tribrid with her coluan side activated "5 years" ago as her skin turned green💚in thinking of the impossible and could summon yellow lightning from the palm of her hands when needed as her Winathian⚡was activated years ago when she was "12". And together they'll make an Unstoppable Sister Tribrid Twins duo to be reckoned with! Isabel couldn't be prouder of her two daughters and what they became of how amazing and brave "heroes" as she was back in the old days!
And her kids are the future.

(The End!)*Short chapter.*