Plans for the Future✨:

~{Chapter 10}~*This chapter is about when Isabel finally figures out what she wants to do with her life! Based on her dream🌀that managed to help her make a life-changing decision... Such as working at the *DEO* as her father did back in the day. Also, to protect the earth🌎from any threats💥☄️as dream🌀girlcause it's what she "always" wanted to do, and now she knows. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

2 months later, in the summer☀️*
Everyone knew what their careers wanted to be some registered for N.C. University, or got a part-time job somewhere in the city🏙and internships at *CatCo* for young writers/reporters with great potential! Esme got into *NC Art College* for young artists with unique talent and she will start her fall term in August. Jacob Jonzz will be recruited by his father today and will be an official "DEO Agent" at the end of the summer, while Noah was offered a job at *NC Tech* an opportunity of a lifetime for his love of Science and Technology. which is his dream job to work at! But for his sister, she doesn't have a clue what to do with her life! Isabel was undecided so to speak😅. Her life had "always" been about being "the next Dreamer" and now that she is... what could she possibly do for a Career or job?! This was the question, Isabel kept asking herself in an endless void inside her head with no answer... will she find the answers that she was looking for🤔?

*Late at Night*
*1:00 a.m.*
Isabel was tossing and turning in her sleep having a "bad dream" about Destiny and her future! She was inside the dream🌀realm running through the forest panting heavily in fear hearing Ravens crying out loudly in the treetops as they chased after her... Until she stopped for a second to see a *symbol* of "Destiny" revealed to be a blue door🚪as it opened on its own sensing that Isabel Dox was finally ready to know what her *future* awaited her someday! Then, she took a deep breath prepared to know, and then immediately walked in as the door turned into ash once inside. Which scared her at first but knew this was part of her dream🌀and told herself "Everything is okay," she said softly closing her eyes and trying to relax her nerves. Then, Isabel opened her eyes and was back at home in her "Dream Girl" suit and that's when she saw her future self fighting for what was right as a true "Hero" at heart using her powers for the greater good of the world🌎in protecting it by working at the *DEO* like her father did. But better... with the help of her dreams and unique skills to thinking about the impossible and solving problems of human or alien threats that she's been doing at the *tower* as dream girl.
Isabel smiled brightly loving this future of hers wanting it to come "true" and just like that She was back in the forest again Isabel saw her mother here in her dream and heard her say. "So, did you find the answers that you were looking for?" Nia said softly asking her daughter if she knew what she wanted to do with her life. "Yes, mom. I think I did. It's so clear to me now..." Isabel said softly with a bright smile on her face and finally had the answers.

*The next day, in the morning*
*10:00 a.m.*
Isabel woke up from her dream and then managed to interpret what her dream vision was trying to tell her... which meant that only she could decide her own future and what she wanted it to look like.
"I know what I want to do with my life, and it's what I know is my destiny to be "Dreamer" in my case *Dream Girl* and protect the earth from any threats... just like my father did back in the day,"
She said to herself positively finally knowing her own path. She got out of bed with a bright smile on her face as she wanted to tell her family the news
while hoping that her parents would be supportive and they were actually... not only that but her father was smiling happily with pride in his heart💚that his daughter would be in his footsteps of being a "deo Agent".

*An hour later*
Brainy, Nia, and Isabel went to tell Alex in person at her place immediately after breakfast to recruit her
before all of the slots get filled up for this year of accepting teenagers in training them to be excellent agents to help protect the planet🌎! Such as Aliens
Ever since Brainy quit the *DEO* 12 years ago, to be a father there for his kids and decided on a new career in educating children at a *local school* in the city inspiring young minds. Since then it has been the best decision that he'd ever made! Besides, no one was been able to replace him until now that is because his daughter was just the person to take his place. Of course, Alex wanted to recruit Isabel but there was a few paperwork that had to be signed before starting... and she agreed to take her under her wing to showing her the ropes. This will be quite a challenge for her because being a "Superhero" and a "D.E.O. Agent" are two very different things... so, in *August* she'll start her first job at the DEO and Isabel was so excited about it!

*To be continued*