Isabel's dream🌀wedding💍

~{Chapter 12}~*This chapter is about when Brainy and Nia's daughter "Isabel Dox" finally gets married💍and it's going to be the best Wedding yet in *2055*. I hope you like it, Enjoy!*

*Wedding💍Day*
*3:00 p.m.*
Nia was with Isabel in the *bridal suite* helping her daughter get ready for the happiest💗day of her life and wished💫her a "lifetime" of happiness with Logan. Also, wanted it to be a day/night to "remember" just like she did on her Wedding💍. After styling Isabel's hair💇🏻‍♀️into a futuristic✨bridal braid with sliver pins in her hair and makeup💄. And now all that's left is the "Dress" but before getting into that😅...
Nia wanted to make this day extra special for her daughter🩵as she held a "blue" Sapphire🔹flower🌸comb hairpin family heirloom originally from Naltor💙that has been passed down in the "Nal Family" for many generations. Every woman who's worn it on their
*Wedding Day* has had a full happy life. Some say that it's magic✨😉! "Here is something "blue" and "old" for this special occasion for your big day... this is a family heirloom that has been passed down from mother to daughter in my family for generations. It belonged to your grandmother the "Isabel" that you're named after. She wore it at her "wedding" and then I wore it at mine when I married your father. Now it's yours to wear on this very day to continue the tradition and hopefully one day you'll have the chance to give it to your daughter someday," Nia said wisely explaining the *Nal Family* history📜of the "heirloom" to her daughter. Isabel was so happy right now while trying not to cry💦happy🥹tears to ruin her makeup😅and said💬. "Thank you so much. Mom, this means a lot to me and it's beautiful✨. I'll cherish it! Always," Isabel said gratefully smiling happily, accepting her mom's inheritance jewelry wedding gift and she placed it in her hair on her braid. Which made Nia shed a few tears in how "beautiful" her daughter looked with it on. She saw herself in her when she first married Brainy... that felt like ages and years ago. And so much has happened in their lives since then. Such as having a family together and their children growing up into amazing, extraordinary heroes of today.

Isabel smiled happily feeling so much love❤️excited to get married and finally have the "Dream Wedding" that she's been dreaming about since she was 11. It felt like shI'd been waiting for this day for a very long time... she looked at her mother and then quickly got into her Wedding dress that she designed and made herself for this moment representing Naltorian🌀& Coluan💚colors all in "one" similar to her Dream Girl suit that her father made for her but better!

*Naltorian💙/Coluan💚light blue/green floral Wedding Dress⬇️*

*P.S. This is my design of Isabel's futuristic Wedding dress. But If you don't like it... Then, use your imagination😅.*

Then, Brainy walked into the room all dressed up nicely in a tuxedo with a green tie, and then said at the sight of his daughter in her wedding dress. "Wow, you look as beautiful as ever! Isabel, just as the day you were born and you're a spitting image of your mother." Brainy said lovely as a "father" in happy🥹tears looking at her with pride. "Thanks, Dad," Isabel replied softly with a bright smile. "So, are you ready?" he asked his daughter if she was ready for him to walk her down the aisle to get married💍to "Logan Ranzz". And someday in the near future✨, there will be generations that are Naltorian🌀, Coluan💚, and Winathian⚡️. This means a new Alien combined species created with "love" of the impossible again. Like Isabel and Noah but different... otherwise known as a *Thribred* that is made of 3 species🌀💚⚡️in "one". And in Isabel's dreams, it'll show her that future✨very soon😉. "Yes, Dad. I'm ready," Isabel answered softly with a beautiful bright smile on her face while holding a moon🌙daisy🌼bouquet of flowers💐prepared to walk down the aisle with her father.
Then, Nia watched Brainy escort their daughter out of the *bridal suite* and outside to the "garden venue" where the wedding ceremony was taking place... she was about to follow them outside to be in the audience to see her daughter🩵. She closed her eyes for a split second having a dream flash of Isabel's future✨, and her grandchildren "Alora and Alice Dox Ranzz" That's right, granddaughters! Nia smiled brightly after seeing the future of her daughter knowing that she was happy and would have kids of her own.