𝟎𝟎𝟗 - seconds turned to minutes

❝ fuck this ❞

fuck this

warnings .. mentions of underage drinking.

ENOUGH TIME HAD passed throughout the day, leaving it time for everyone to head back to the rooms to get ready for the hell of a night they would have

ENOUGH TIME HAD passed throughout the day, leaving it time for everyone to head back to the rooms to get ready for the hell of a night they would have. kia picked up a red top and held it up in front of her.

"what do we think?" she questioned her best friend and sister. they had been sitting on the bed, while kia had been looking through the dresser in front of them.

they both stared at the shirt for a while, before nodding at the appearance. a smile formed on kia'a face before she grabbed a matching skirt. she then went into the bathroom and proceeded to put the clothes on.

once walking out, the two girls on the bed's faces lit up.

"holy shit." lilah said, jaw dropped.

"woah." hannah added on. "you look sexy as fuck."

kia laughed at the comment. "thanks bae"

she joined the other two on the bed. "so what are you guys actually doing tonight?" lilah questioned. both of the girls eyes widened again.

"uhhhhh.." hannah started. it took her a good minute before adding on. "studying the sea" was the first things she could think of.

kiki's smile dropped before she bursted into laughter. hannah joined in quickly afterwards.

soon enough, the girls got ready and left the room, leaving lilah behind yet again.

"no way that was the first thing you could come up with." kia said, bringing up the funny scenario.

"you try thinking of something to do on this ship." hannah responded, trying to protect herself. the girls began laughing again.

soon enough, they met up with the boys as usual and made their way to the bars. they quickly hit up the first one and ordered some normal drinks. of course, they had to taste one another's just to make sure they all got the right things. though hannah and brady traded their first rounds with eachother, they proceeded to order more. and more. and more.

soon enough, seconds turned to minutes, and minutes turned to hours. their drinks went from first rounds up to fourth or fifth. kia picked up her phone. she noticed a text from lilah and opened it up.

⏤⏤⏤╝ ⏤⏤⏤╗

liler

liler
hey, i'm gonna be out tonight
enjoy the hotel room by urselves
bozos

kiki
thankyu

⏤⏤⏤╗ ⏤⏤⏤╝

KIA SLID HER phone over to hannah across the table top. she then opened up imessage as han read across the screen. a smile perked on her face before she nodded.

"connor wanna go for a walk?" she asked.

"the fuck? with you?" he responded, with an insanely rude tone.

the girl nodded.

it took a bit of convincing by brady, but eventually connor agreed. the two walked off, leaving a far past tipsy kia and a slightly buzzed brady.

"you're hot brady." the girl started the minute her best friend walked away.

"and your drunk kia." he responded.

the girl frowned. "doesn't mean i cant call you hot."

the boy shook his head in return. "it does mean that ki. fuck this." he proceeded to stand up from the table and walk away.

leaving kia sitting there by herself.

DELILAH SPEAKS !

——

short chapter again. hope y'all r enjoying this writers block bc i sure am not. i lowk lost confidence with this book, but y'all like it, so tbh cutting it down short prob.

be ready for the crazy time skips bc writing abt a cruise is merely not super entertaining to me.