𝟎𝟎𝟐 - ice cream

❝ 𝘮𝘤𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘥'𝘴 𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘮𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘱𝘵 2 ❞

THE BOYS behind them continued to laugh. it was quite obvious that the bestfriends were taking a little too long to make their ice cream. but in reality, hannah wanted to get the perfect swirl. beforehand, she told kiki that she physically wasn't allowed to leave till the job was done.

one of the boys sighed before saying "aren't there any other ice cream machines we can use?" the other one shook his head. "lord they're taking long" he added on.

immediately, hannah whipped her head around, causing the almost perfect swirl to fall out of the cup and right on to the taller boy's shoes. "TAKING TO LONG?!"

god the girl snapped fast. kia turned her back around and took the cup. she proceeded to fill up the icecream and pull the girl away before causing a big scene on the middle of the deck. han turned back around, facing the boys again.

"you got icecream on my fucking shoe." the boy said before the other teen next to him decided to speak.
"connor she didn't mean to."

"yeah CONNOR i didn't mean to." hannah shouted at the boy in a nasty attitude.

this pissed connor off more. he didn't have a short temper, but when being yelled at like how a mom would yell at a kid, he couldn't have been angrier.

the other boy next to him had proceeded to begin to fill up their ice cream while connor and hannah continued to fight with eachother. kia began to walk towards the other boy.

"i'm kia, you can call me kiki" she said putting her hand out infront of him.
"brady." he responded.

the boy was hot and had a hot name? kiki didn't know if this whole thing could get even better.

"THESE ARE NEW SHOES." connor screamed louder than everyone else on the deck had been talking. this is when people began to look at them.

"and i needed the perfect god damn swirl." han stated sternly. she wondered if the boy truly didn't understand.
"hello guys, can you take this somewhere else please? it's already almost 12 and then deck is closing for champagne night." a cruise worker spoke in a european accent. it must've been french because brady chimed into the conversation.

"désolé pour ça monsieur (sorry for that sir)" brady proceeded to pull his brother away and hand him his icecream. they then began to walk to the elevators. hannah and kia followed close behind. once making it inside, connor pressed the number "16" before the elevator doors closed and began to rise. due to it being a cruise elevator and they had been on such a low floor, this was going to take much longer than they expected.

"she's sorry." kia said, facing connor.
"i neve-" hannah started before the other girl put her hand over her mouth. kia then shook her head before bringing it up to make eye contact with connor.

connor shook his head as well "i accept your apology greatly girl that i don't know the name to. it means the world! i loved the part where you had you're random friend who i ALSO don't know the name to say it for you!" brady nudged him in the elbow.

"connor this kia, and uhh.." he started
"hannah. i'm hannah."
"hannah!" brady smiled as he spoke.

DELILAH TALKS !
——

heyyy!! short chapter i'm sorry :(

but we're getting started!! i hope u like these characters bc tbh they're based off of ppl ik in person. hope everyone is having a great day.

i love you all so much 🤍