𝟎𝟎𝟓 - the reveal

❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯

❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘰𝘯. ❞

THE GIRLS made it back to there room before each lying on their bed

THE GIRLS made it back to there room before each lying on their bed. it had been cleaned while they were gone, leaving a lemony scent. lilah wasn't there at the time, leaving hannah a chance to go shower and kia time to scroll through tiktok far longer than she should.

that was a normal thing for the girl. outside of softball and school, tiktok was a comfort place for her. which is truly a weird thing to admit, but kia could scroll for hours on end, and never get bored. she could laugh every few minutes and somehow still find a slight piece of security while scrolling through the app.

"so what's the plan for tonight?" hannah asked, walking out of the bathroom door, and closing it behind her. she made her way to the dresser in which her clothes sat. grabbing out a crop top and jean shorts. this was the usual outfit the girls were planning on wearing the whole trip.

"teen club!" kiki responded with enthusiasm. there wasn't much else to do on board, especially with the boys, so they tried figuring out their way.

hannah proceeded to roll her eyes. "we're seriously sticking it out with these stupid boys?"

kia nodded. "their the first friends we found, give it time han."

the girls proceeded to lay back in bed for a bit. kia had decided it was time to take a small nap while hannah played crossy road on her phone.

....::::**•°✾°•**::::....

THE GIRL AWOKE to the door of the hotel room opening. it had slammed behind the younger girl that walked in. immediately, lilah climbed onto the bed she had been sleeping on. she flipped around onto her stomach, face falling into the pillow. she then screamed as loud as she good.

"what the hell is wrong with you?" kia groaned, flipping onto her back and staring at the ceiling. lilah leaned up off her stomach and sat with her feet dangling off the bed. sighing, she finally responded.

"i met a guy."

immediately, hannah put her phone down, shutting it off crossy road. "tell me more!!" she smiled.

"he was perfect." lilah added on.
"and you said you would be bored!" kia responded, shaking her head.

lilah rolled her eyes. "there's more."

kia made a motion with her hand, directing the little sister to go on. "turns out he had a damn girlfriend."

"i mean at least you guys didn't do anything, right?" hannah said, joining into the conversation.

lilah sat silently on the bed. she began to fidget with her fingers.

"you're kidding me." kiki sighed, sitting up and facing the little sister.
"ew no! it was just a kiss. BUT STILL." lilah added on.

kia shook her head again, before going onto her phone to check the time. it read out as "5:36", her eyes widened.

"shit shit shit" she quickly got out of bed before running to her dresser. she then grabbed out a crop top and jean shorts just like hannah, and tan to the bathroom.

lilah had a questioning look on her face. "what was that about?"

hannah shook her head, giving a disappointing look. "we were supposed to meet these guys-"

she had been interrupted by the younger sister. "SHOW."

and so, hannah proceeded to pull up brady's instagram. immediately noticing the verified check mark next to his username. her eyes widened. "what the hell."

she then proceeded to show off the account. lilah's eyes widened as well. "you do know who that is right?" hannah shook her head. "that's fucking brady noon. the kid from good boys? mighty ducks gamechangers? family switch?"

hannah still shrugged. confused by what the little one was talking about.

"he's an actor. crazy famous. have you seriously never heard of this guy?" lilah was in shock. is this girl serious? she then proceeded to grab the tv remote and turn it on. immediately logging into their disney+ account. she then typed in mighty ducks and scrolled to a show, before turning it on.

there he was, straight on the screen, the boy that had seen just hours before.

brady noon.

DELILAH SPEAKS !

——

hihihihi.

I JUST RELEASED AN APPLY FIC, SO PLS IF POSSIBLE, GO CHECK IT OUT. THANK YOU SO MUCH 🤍🤍