My fears of Maria ruining the wedding were now gone.

"𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐢̀𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢" Jasper whispered in my ear. "𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐢̀𝐲𝐚𝐰𝐧 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐤𝐨𝐩 𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫" I smiled.

(I love you Marali) (I love you too Jasper)

-𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧-

At the reception, Jessica and the others are staring at the gigantic wedding cake. "It is a little different from Bella's cake" Jessica stated. "Yeah," Eric agreed as Alice walked over to them.

"Hi!" Jessica smiled at her.

"Hi, guys," Alice smiled back. "You did a really good job with the decorations again," Lauren told her. "Well, thanks so much. You don't think it's too much?" Alice asked them.

"No. Not at all," Eric told her. "No. No," Jessica agreed.

Jasper and I are with Billy, Charlie, Mom, Dad, and Sue while Edward and Bella talk to Renee and Phil and Atan'eko, Ley'ra, Tsu'tiì, and Angela are talking with guests.

"Nice to see you," Jasper asked. "I'm happy for you," Billy greeted us. "Thank you," Jasper thanked him.

"I hope you'll be happy, Alexis," Billy asked me. "Thank you, Billy," I smiled at him. "At least we don't have to worry about our little princess," Mom smiled. "Aw," I smiled.

"Well, I plan on getting drunk," Charlie spoke up.

"They're serving up some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass?" "Sparkling fire water," Sue agreed. "Sounds great."

Charlie let Sue walk first as Billy rolled over his feet, his face in pain.

We laughed as the Denalis came up to us. "Marali. Congratulations, Jasper," Carmen, a brunette Spanish woman, smiled as she hugged us. "Thank you. Marali," Jasper smiled at them.

"Eleazar and Carmen, right?" I asked.

They didn't come to Bella and Edward's wedding since Irina was still grieving the death of her mate, Laurent. "Mmm-hmm. Hola," Carmen greeted us.

"Yes, and these are our cousins from Alaska. Tanya, Kate," Jasper introduced us.

"We've heard so much about you," Kate smiled. "Welcome to the family. Bienvenida," Eleazer greeted us. "Thank you," I thanked him. "Irina," Carmen said as she turned to the last Blonde.

"Come meet Bella and Marali." Irina was staring at Billy and Seth as she turned to face us.

She walked over to Carmen. "I can't do this," Irina answered. "You promised," Tanya asked. "They invited them," Irina lowered her voice.

She was looking at Seth, Neige, and Rajah, who were hanging out, eating chocolate. "Irina, he's our friend," Edward reminded her. "They killed Laurent," Irina shot back.

"He tried to kill Bella," Edward replied.

"I don't believe that. He wanted to be like us," Irina argued, voice breaking.

"To live in peace with humans. With me." "I'm sorry," Edward sighed as Irina walked away.

"Irina!" Carmen called out to her.

"Well. Let's not monopolize the brides," Eleazer asked. "Congratulations." "Thank you," Bella thanked him. "Sorry," Tanya apologized as they walked away.

"Well, what's a wedding without some family drama?" Edward asked as he turned to us.

"Yeah," Bella agreed as everyone headed to the tables for the meal. Emmett was getting ready to give a toast. "Excuse me. Is this on? Hello?"