# CHAPTER 3 🧁

Sandi woke up to the feeling of a bright light in his eyes. He grumbled, covering his eyes with his arm. "The hell..?" He mumbled. He felt a hand move his arm away, making him groan out in annoyance. He rubbed his eyes, looking up as he saw Michell, sitting on his chest. "What is it..?" He mumbled, his eyes lidded. "Get up..." Michell mumbled. Sandi yawned, rolling his eyes. "I'm still tired.." He mumbled, closing his eyes again. Michell pouted and tugged at Sandi's hoodie. "Come on..My parents are gonna be home in two hours and you have to leave before they come.." Michell mumbled, his cheeks flushed soft pink. He didn't want his parents to ever know what happened last night, he wanted it to be a secret forever. Sandi groaned and sat up, leaving Michell to sit on his lap. "Fine.." Sandi mumbled. Sandi got up, but before he got up he picked Michell up, holding the shorter male up by his thighs. Michell felt his cheeks flush a rosey red color. "Sandi! Put— Put me down!" Michell whined in embarrassment, trying to kick Sandi with his legs but failing miserably.

Sandi chuckled as he stood up with Michell still held up in his arms. "Sorry, no can do cupcake." Sandi teased and made his way to the kitchen. Michell groaned in embarrassment, burying his face into the crook of Sandi's neck, his breath was warm against Sandi's cold skin, making Sandi shiver. Michell grumbled as Sandi set him down onto the kitchen counter before Sandi started making both of them breakfast. "Why'd you put me here?" Michell grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest. Sandi just laughed and lazily put some bread and cheese into the toaster. "Cause you're tiny...And it makes you look cute." Sandi mocked, pinching Michell's nose which made Michell pout and look away. "You're an idiot." Michell mumbled. Sandi laughed in response, looking over at his toast that was finished. "Uhuh." He mumbled, taking a bite of the toast and groaning. "That's good." He mumbled, his mouth full of food. Michell scoffed. "Don't talk with food in your mouth." He said before Sandi shoved the toast in his mouth.

Michell grumbled and took a bite from it. "Don't do that." Michell mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest as he ate the rest of the toast. Sandi laughed and yawned, sighing. "I'm still tired..." He mumbled, picking Michell up which made Michell squeal in response. Sandi carried Michell to the bedroom and layed the both of them in bed. Michell groaned, rolling his eyes as he layed down onto Sandi's chest. "You do realise we can't just do this all day...right?" Michell said, raising a brow as he stared at Sandi. Sandi just shrugged and yawned, closing his eyes and ignoring Michell. Michell scoffed, tugging at Sandi's shirt as he grumbled. "Don't ignore me! Seriously..." Michell mumbled. Sandi hummed and pulled Michell closer, wrapping his arm around Michell's slim waist. "Shut up..." He mumbled in a tired tone, he wanted to sleep more and didn't care about Michell's parents catching them in this position. Although, Michell definitely did care. He didn't want his parents to know about what the two of them did, he didn't even want his parents to know that Sandi had slept over. Michell's parents used to think he was gay when he was a bit younger and he always denied it, he always felt himself attracted to girls, so if his parents saw him and his male best friend they would definitely think that he was gay.

Michell rolled his eyes and nuzzled against Sandi's chest. "You're an idiot." He mumbled, looking over at the time on his phone. "You have to leave in twenty minutes." Michell said. Sandi groaned and sat up, staring at Michell tiredly. "Fine." Sandi grumbled, moving Michell of his lap and standing up. He reached over for his clothes from yesterday as he started changing. Michell stared at Sandi, watching as Sandi took off his shirt. Michell himself had a pretty decent physique, but Sandi's muscles always made Michell feel so aroused. Sandi looked over his shoulder and at Michell, smirking at Michell's expression. "Someone's interested." Sandi teased, making Michell blush in response. Michell rolled his eyes as Sandi continued getting dressed, although he just couldn't keep his eyes off of Sandi's body. "Seriously, it's like your hypnotized." Sandi mocked, chuckling as he finally put on his shirt and covered his chest which made Michell grunt. "What? Angry that you can't see my abs anymore?" Sandi raised an eyebrow, he loved teasing Michell so much since he know how sensitive Michell was about flirting. Michell ignored Sandi's stupid little mocking comments and got up, walking Sandi to the door, he already felt sad that Sandi was leaving. "Come over another time this week...?" Michell mumbled, staring at Sandi with puppy eyes. Sandi nodded, smiling. "Of course, cupcake." He teased before walking out the door.