# INTRODUCTION 🧁

— Author ;
Updates might be slow since I'm lazy. | He / him .

— Warnings ;
# NSFW
# LGBTQ THEMES
# MENTIONS OF SELF HARM
# UNDERAGE SEX
# ANGST

— Character descriptions ;

# MICHELL 🧁 ;

Michell is 5 foot 8 inches tall with short brown hair that is shaved. His eyebrows are also dark and thick, whereas his eyes are a dark brown color with a hint of green, and he has slight eyebags under his eyes. Michell's physical build is on the slender side, with some muscle definition in his stomach and arms. While he doesn't always dress to impress, he does have a unique sense of style that could be described as grunge, with a preference for wearing loose-fitting jeans, t-shirts, and hoodies over any high-end designer labels. He sometimes works out, which has given him some muscle definition in his body.

# SANDI 🧁 ;

Sandy is a student at the same high school as Michell. He stands at around 5 foot 10 inches tall, and has short brown hair that used to be shaved but has begun to grow out. His eyes are a deep green color, and he has thick, dark eyebrows that add to the intensity of his gaze. He is quite well-built, with a muscular frame that is slightly more developed than Michell's. He trains in boxing, which has helped to improve his physique and strength. He dresses comfortably, often choosing to wear loose-fitting pants and jackets that allow him to move freely. His style is on the casual side, with a preference for comfortable clothing that allows him to focus on his training and other activities. While he isn't one to care too much about fashion, he does have a certain sense of style that reflects his laid-back attitude towards life.