☆ Chapter 4 - I need a favor, Kioku ☆

Start from the beginning

After a thoughtful silence, he retorted, "You're a dumbass. What happens if you injure yourself?" 

"Just focus on the matter at hand."As you said that, excited squeals echoed from behind you.

Turning around, a group of schoolgirls ran up, squealing Jotaro's name."Does this always happen?" you deadpanned. 

"Almost always," he responded, an undertone of annoyance in his voice. 

Two girls took their fangirling to the next level, latching onto Jotaro and shoving you aside.

Stumbling back, you grunted, but when their squabble escalated, your blood boiled, you decided you'd had enough.Walking over, you punched the girls in the face, KO'ing them. 

Returning to Jotaro, you signaled him to continue.After ensuring you were a safe distance, he turned to you, and nodded. 

As you approached the school, you realized a staircase lay ahead. While descending, you sensed a surge of energy passing by."I sense a Stand," you muttered quietly, but before you could warn Jotaro, it was too late. 

The Stand sliced his leg, and he began to fall down the stairs. Swiftly using his Stand, he grabbed onto a branch to halt his descent."Kujo!" you exclaimed, rushing down the stairs to catch up with him.

 "You good?" you inquired. 

"No, something cut my leg open." 

 "I think it was-" you began, but the nurse's call interrupted you. Following her voice led you to the nurse's office, where you found her attempting to stab Jotaro.Then, the red-haired man appeared in the window. 

Seeking to comprehend the chaos, you deduced that the nurse had been possessed by his Stand.Releasing your Stand, you kicked in the nurse's direction, pushing her off Jotaro. 

The focus shifted to you."Glad you could join us," the man in the window sneered. 

The possessed nurse struggled against you, you swiftly grabbed the nurse's wrist and twisted it, forcing her to drop the weapon. Utilizing your Stand, you immobilized her."So, this is your Stand," you paused before mocking him. "It looks like a bloody melon!" 

Incensed, the man corrected you, and you tightened your grip, making him wince in pain.Just as the nurse, you were holding started bleeding."Shit," you muttered as her blood seeped onto your jacket. 

"You seem to not have noticed, but your grip loosened," he taunted. 

Seizing the moment, he added, "Emerald splash!"A cascade of green projectiles hurtled toward you, sending you back into the wall with a resounding crack. 

The pain registered, but you pushed it aside; the worst was likely a broken rib, and that wasn't too grave.Getting back up, you walked away from the wall, locking eyes with the man. 

"You'll be the one to regret this, you Knobhead!"Despite the injuries, you turned to Jotaro. "Go time, Kujo." 

He nodded. 

Positioning yourself in front of him, you extended your hand. 

The wounds you sustained mirrored onto your Stand's body. 

You pull a knife out from your cloak pocket. As you charged toward Kakyoin. 

Employing your Stand as a distraction, you ran behind him and sliced his knees. 

As he began to fall, you signaled Jotaro to attack.He unleashed Star Platinum, but Kakyoin started to chuckle."You think you've won too early, but you haven't. Evil can never win! Let me pass judgment for you." 

"Playing God now, are we? Who was the one to attack first?" you retorted. 

Jotaro added, "I, Jotaro Kujo, have been labeled a delinquent. I've beaten guys up so bad they've landed in the hospital with a slim chance of complete recovery. But even then, I know evil when I see it. And you," he paused, "you are evil."Smirking, he unleashed his Stand, landing a series of rapid punches on Kakyoin. 

"We need him alive, Kujo. He might tell us stuff about DIO," you instructed. 

His purple, scarved Stand delivered a flurry of blows until Kakyoin fell unconscious. Turning to you, Jotaro grumbled, "You're a fucking idiot." 

"How so?" you replied. 

"You almost got killed by a rabid nurse, and you risked breaking bones by throwing yourself into a wall just so we could take on the enemy. Seems dumb to me." 

"It may be dumb, but everything worked out, i can regenerate after all." You pause."We have to bring him back to Muhammad and your grandfather. If he wakes up, we'll make him talk. And by we, I mean probably me," 

Jotaro added with a sigh. 

As you contemplated the last statement, you heard people talking about a gas explosion in the nurse's office. 

Quickly, you made your way to the window to leave, motioning for Jotaro to follow. 

Picking up Kakyoin, You and Jotaro climbed out of the window, and you proceeded to walk back to his house with Kakyoin slung over your shoulder. The trio left the chaotic scene at the school, heading back to Jotaro's house.

As you walked through the quiet streets, a peculiar moment occurred. 

Kakyoin, still semi-conscious, had a brief flicker of recognition in his eyes as he glanced at you. It was a fleeting moment, almost as if he had seen something familiar or significant. 

However, he quickly fell unconscious again.

To Be Continued