Prologue

As consciousness slowly trickles back, you find yourself cocooned in bandages within an unfamiliar house. A voice pierces the disorientation. "Ah, you're awake," a man speaks, his gaze steady. "W-where am I?!? Who are you?!?" you stammer in response.

"Stay calm... my name's Muhammad Avdol. What's yours?" he utters, cautiously closing the distance between you. A disconcerting realization hits – you can't remember your own name.

"It must have been that Stand fight," Avdol mumbles cryptically, revealing the cryptic nature of the encounter. "A fight?!" you exclaim, grappling with the revelation. Avdol proceeds to recount how he discovered you, sprawled and unconscious after the Stand clash. Trust begins to bud as he recounts bringing you in, tending to your injuries.

"What's a Stand?" you inquire, and at your request, Avdol summons his Stand. The unfolding revelation mesmerizes you. "Is that a Stand?" you question, and as he nods, the prospect of you having one too looms.

"Take out yours," Avdol instructs, attempting a punch. Your Stand effortlessly intercepts it, leaving him in awe. "Holy cow," he mutters, recognizing the uniqueness of your Stand. "Is that mine?" You query, and he confirms with a simple "Mhm."

A pack of cards emerges, and Avdol urges you to pick one. The drawn card, twice in succession, reveals 'The World,' leaving Avdol visibly perplexed. "It must be fate," he suggests, eyes locking with yours. "I shall name your Stand 'The Universe!'" he declares.

The focus shifts to your injuries. "How's that head of yours?" Avdol inquires. "It's fine. In fact, it doesn't hurt at all," you respond. Avdol decides to inspect, unveiling a startling revelation. "NANIII?!?!!" you gasp, realizing the wounds are miraculously gone. Confused, you remove the remaining bandages to confirm the improbable healing.

"Your fast healing abilities are extraordinary! I need to show this to Joestar-san!" Avdol declares, leaving the room with a sense of urgency. Shortly after, an older man, identified as Joseph Joestar, bursts in, exclaiming at the sight of your healed wounds.

"HORRY SHEEETTTTT, HER WOUNDS ARE GONE!!!!!!" he bellows. Your inquiry about his identity leads to the introduction of Joestar-san. As memory loss becomes apparent, he suggests, "Let's name you Kioku. How does that sound?" The choice resonates with you, and you affirm, "I like that name!"

Little do you know, Avdol's cryptic words and actions suggest a deeper understanding of your past, a secret he guards with veiled intent.

To Be Continued