'higher, Friends?'

It hits me like a rock the next morning, with barley groggily opened eyes. That it wasn't a strongly realistic dream, one of the type that you can't Tell the difference between reality and none reality.

I slept with Peter.i wished that i was being Delusional, thinking it all up. But only for the Pulsating ache between my legs, it had dawned on me. I had let Peter Fuck me. On the roof, and to think any one of the Daunltess members could have seen us on Late night Patrol, or even hear him for that matter.

I groan. What the fuck is wrong with me. Peter of all people, why not some quiet guy desprate enough to Sleep with anyone. It would have been less Humilating, and

I can barley glance at Peter. All day he has been acting as if we didn't Just have sex the night before on the roof. But I knew he was that kind of man before I allowed him into my pants. And frankly, I know my pussy is good. But not that good where I have him Grovelling on his knees.

I rub the sleep from my eyes as I Lean over the edge of the bed. And when I see Brain Make his way through the row of Beds. Down to me. I jump up. Padding across the ground, to Peter and The group of guys around him.

Drew slings his arm over my shoulder. A grin on his face.

"Heard someone got laid last night." I snorted. "Heard? I wasn't at all loud." 

Peter rolled his eyes. His arms Crossing over his Chest. "Do you want to go for another round?" He raised a brow. I smile, shaking my head.

"No sweetie, I don't think I can Handle faking another Orgasim." I joked. He was good but I bad Harder Orgasims in the past.

Instead of getting pissed. He Steps forward. And Drew removes his arm from my shoulder.

I look in amusment, watching as he takes a Smug step forward. And he bends down. Mouth brushing my ear as he Whispers.

"Sweetie." He mocks. "The nail marks on my back tells me other wise." 

"Ooo" the group say. And I give a pointed look.

"Is that really necessary?" I question.

Drew sniggers as he stretches. "Sure is Karma."

I roll my eyes. Stepping forward. And I said. "I was fighting the will not to kill you." I smiled. And he had amusment in his eyes. It's like a fleeting glimmer.

"El- Karma." Brain speaks. And the smile I once sported. Disappeared. I didn't think he would come over near us. If anything, these was the fuckers you didn't want to mess with. But that didn't seem to bother Brain as he Shoves his hands into his Trousers Pockets.

"Get the fuck away from me. Or I'll break your nose." I made him a promise. One I intended to keep. So when he didn't move, before anyone behind me or beside me could move. I'm already swining for his nose. Using my strength last minute.

Crack.

I broke his nose. Brain falls to the floor. Hand attempting to catch the crimson blood flowing from his nose. And I scowl.

"If you come near me again that won't be the only thing I break." I lean down. Eyes narrowing, I can feel everyone's eyes on me and while I hate the feeling it gives me. I force my attention onto the man infront of me.

"Do I make myself clear?"

Brain nods. Slightly as he gets up. He Glances one last time before he walks away. Drew whistles. "Damn Karma. If you can do that without being in training with us, what will you be able to do when you are in training."

I take that as a complement as much as the next person does. So I smile.

"First Jumper." Eric snaps. Everyone stills. And Peter steps closer to me. The group doesn't Question it. They follow his Lead.